Monday, February 26, 2018

Motivation for Monday: Join the Devotional




Hello friends and happy Monday to you . . .

I just want to tell you a little about how awesome it is when you know what you are supposed to be doing with your life.  When we get consistent with being obedient with God, then we start developing habbits that set us on the right path!

This is amazing!!


It is an amazing feeling to know that you are doing what you are supposed to do.  Think about it.  Din't it feel good when your teacher told you good job when you followed classroom directions?  Didn't it feel good when you got an A on your test?  Did it not feel awesome when mom or dad gave you something for doing your chores when you least aspect it?  Perhaps they gave you that bike that you always wanted just because you did what you were supposed to do with out being told?  It is called being recognized for a job well done and it is always sweater when you least expect it!

This is how God wants to bless us . . . he wants us to turn around and be excited to see a blessing!!
He wants you to know and understand that he is the provider of the blessing and he wants you to give him a great big hug of thanks!  He is our father and he wants to give us good things.  He is our father and he wants us to be happy.  He wants us to ask for things so that he can one day say "here it is!"  But we have to be consistent in our obedience.  We have to be consistent in the word of God. . .

When you are consistent:


Ideas get more vivid because they are God ideas.  Intentions are more focused because you have decision making power of the Holy spirit.  Your life becomes more organized because you know what you need and you can get rid of what you don't need!  Life just becomes a lot more meaningful.

I encourage you this morning to get consistent in reading your word.  Condition the word in your heart.  Believe me, God wants to bless you consistently, but you need to be consistently obedient.

Here is your motivation: God wants to give you good gifts!

 



Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Matthew 7:9-11

 

 

I want to encourage you to join our Live Life Project on Google +

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TamarraGoldsboroAT4P 

 

 We are doing a 40 day devotional journey to find our purpose.

 

I have more to write and more to share, but I need you to share out to others so that we can spread this word of Jesus Christ for everyone to hear and learn . . . 

 

God has given me other duties to do.  So, after this devotional I will be working more on my Website ARTTEACHER4PURPOSE.COM 

 

So, Help me out by sharing your favorite post or just clicking follow over there on the side.

 

I would also love to hear from you so leave me a comment.  Someone told me they were having trouble leaving a comment, so I checked my settings and I fixed it!!

Love you all with the Love of the Lord.

Remember to live your life on Purpose!!! 

Until Next time

-Tamorra

 

Make sure to make your copies of this devotional because when I make it into a book, I'm taking it off of this site . . . you get the first look !

No comments:

Post a Comment