Sunday, February 11, 2018

Lift Off - Seek What Is Above






Lift Off - Seek What Is Above - Among the Psalms there is a grouping of fifteen called the “Songs of Ascent.” Lift Off is a 21-day journey through these psalms designed to bring you closer to God as you remember His faithfulness. Each day in this plan contains a psalm, a devotional, and a prayer. Two days are built into each week for prayer and reflection.:


I am referring this resource because it is a devotional plan that I found on You Version.  I really like this bible application because it is more than just the Bible.  It is a tool to help you study and get closer to God.  I also like this app because it's like that pesky, annoying Christian that keeps inviting you to church when you already know you only will go on Christmas and Easter. . .

Well, this app can be downloaded on your phone.  It sends you verses every day on your email.  It also refers you to awesome books, devotionals, and bible reading plans.  It is the app that says "Ok, its time to stop playing church and get serious about developing your relationship with God!"

So this week, let's talk about what it means to be devoted.  What does it mean and what does it look like to follow God everyday?  What does it mean to read your bible and meditate on the word every day.

Believe me, it is not an easy task.  This is something that you definitely have to grow into.  I refer you to this 21 day devotional because it will be the one that I do after I finish my 40 Day "Purpose Driven Life Journal."  I will share my notes and videos for my Purpose Driven Life devotional Journey soon so stay tuned for that.

Friends, I am living this life to do what the Lord has told me to do.  I write, create, and promote information that will help you find your purpose in life.  It is so very important to do so because when you walk in your purpose you collide with your destiny.  Listen I am not making any money referring you to this app at this point in my blogging career.  I am just referring you to the things that I use that help me develop my relationship with my Lord and savior Jesus Christ.  It is time to lift off and seek what is above.  God be with you.

Until Next Time
-Tamorra


https://www.youversion.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment