Monday, February 5, 2018

Motivation for Monday: Congratulations Eagles!

First of all, let me wish all Eagle Fans Congratulations on the big win.





Although people read this blog from all over the world, I thought that it was fitting to say congrats since I am a New Jersey Resident and My dad was a life long eagle fan.  I could remember him yelling at many eagles games in the recent past and also as a young girl.  To this day I can remember him so passionate about keeping Randall Cunningham in the pocket!

I love it when people are passionate about something.  It gives me hope that one day they can be just as passionate for their destiny.  It gives me hope that one day we all can open our scope of vision and fly above the nonsense, above the distractions, and above any doubt.  It is time for us to soar like eagles and be the leaders that we were meant to be.

Of course I am no longer talking about the football game, but it is a fitting analogy.  The Philadelphia Eagles were labeled as the underdogs this whole season.  It seemed like they had something to prove on Sunday night during the Superbowl. 

 

Congratulations on playing until the very end. 


God's people are often labeled as the underdogs, it is now time for us to prove that we are the winners.  God's people are the ones on the higher level.  We are the ones that will come out on top!

I want to let you know that you are special to God.  You are his star quarterbacks.  You are the MVP.  Each and everyone of us are.  Now, it is just time for you to understand and notice who you are.  Believe in yourself.  Know that God made you for a purpose and a reason.  Once you realize who you are, then you will no longer fly in the same air space as pigeons.  Eagles fly alone, in the open space, free to see above all others.  Eagles soar and the only bird that can fly at the altitude they fly.  Hence, Eagles only communicate with Eagles because only Eagles are on Eagle level.

Here is your Motivation:

Be an Eagle and Fly Above it All.

Again, all my best and congratulations.

If you want to call out from work this morning, just ask yourself:  Is that what an Eagle would do?

You can't get ahead by going backwards.  So remember to Live your Life on Purpose!

Until Next Time

-Tamorra


Love you dad,  hope you had a chance to yell at the game from heaven! 


No comments:

Post a Comment