Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Live Life post 85 Not the World's way, but God's way

Post 85



It is taking me more than a minute to monetize on my writing, but I'm not worried about it because I really enjoy doing it.  I like writing because it is a way to teach.  It is a way to express my feelings. I would do it even if I didn't get paid for it.  I pray this prayer:


Lord God, thank you for waking me up this morning.

Thank you for all of your mercies day after day.

Thank you for choosing me to be in this day to carry out what you will have me to do

Thank you for the mind to be able to write and share your word.

Lord I pray that my blog reaches the right person at the right time

Lord I pray that this blog is a blessing to someone that needs guidance, that needs a friend, that needs encouragement and motivation

Lord I thank you for providing me with the opportunity to do something meaningful with my life.

Lord my thanks and praise for you shall continually be in my mouth

and I will dwell in your house forever.




With this prayer, I send out blessings to you with the hope that you grow in your purpose.

I want you to understand that I write from the word of God with the intention of spreading the truth.  So in this blog, I need to let you know that life is more than just following your dreams.  Often times we have dreams that are conditioned in us because the world says, this is what you should desire.  The world wants to convince us that we should strive for education, success, riches, and power.

These things are not evil things but, because of the sinful nature of man, the desire to have these things are tainted with sin.  The want of these things will lead you down the pathways of darkness and not the pathways of righteousness.

The Lord warns us against listening and following the world.  He tells us not to listen to false prophets or yourself when trying to understand your life's purpose:


For thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed.  For they prophesy falsely unto you in my name:  I have not sent them, saith the Lord. -Jeremiah 29:8-9


This world has many deceptions and traps set up that we can fall deeply in with out the protection of our savior.  While I encourage you to follow your dreams, and find your purpose;  I am referring to God's way, not the world's way.

So it is ok to get wisdom, but in getting wisdom, get understanding.  With that understanding you will see that the success, riches, and power already belong to you.  All you need to do is trust and believe in God for it.  Your faith will open your eyes more to the truth.  Continue to walk and talk with God and he will give you the correct dreams to dream for yourself.  He will show you your purpose and it will be something that you will enjoy doing.  Even if you don't get paid for it!

Stay encouraged in walking in your purpose.
Until Next Time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment