Friday, April 28, 2017

Live Life Post 108 Small Beginnings

Post 108




For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.
Zechariah 4:10

I am a writer now, and so I write.  I write every day like I'm a runner training for the Olympics.  What you probably don't see is that I do more writing then just this blog.  I also write proposals for the youth group, I write another blog, I write tons of emails, and I am also writing a book.  The book is about this.  The "this" is this big scary thing that I decided to jump into, I changed careers.  I am no longer an art teacher but instead a writer.  I changed my whole life.

God Always Makes Provision


I know that my family worries about me and wonders what I am going to do for money.  But God tells me not to worry about those things.  He has that under control and so I try to wait patiently to see where the provision will come from.  Each month I build up with worry and doubt that it just isn't going to happen for me.  But then I read my word and a chase those thoughts away.  I build up my faith and I tell my self. . .

"I am what God says I am, I can be what God says I'll be."

I know that this whole process may take a long time.  I know that I am starting out small.  I also know what God has promised me.  I reject this notion of work hard until I can't work anymore, then die so that my children can go through the same thing.  I want more for my children.  I want Kingdom promises and Kingdom blessings!  That is what I want and that is what I'm working towards.

For who hath despised the day of small things?

Zechariah 4:10


So, I may be starting small, but that is ok.  You have to start somewhere when you are working for the Lord.  You have just have to start and let God take care of the rest.  I pray for you and pray that this post will encourage you just to start something that God has asked you to do.  We may be scared to start but God has a work for each of us.  You will be what God says you will be.  He will bless you for working for him. 

God is always watching.


I am going to keep writing this book.  I am going to be what God says I will be. Be blessed always.

Until Next Time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment