Friday, April 7, 2017

Live Life post 82: A Prayer that Can Change your Life!


Post 82

Morning Prayer


Every morning I start my life anew.
Nothing that I was before determines who I am now
or who I am becoming.
I am guided and protected by God, the universe, my angels.
I watch every thought and word without attachment,
easily shifting to good-feeling thoughts.
I find alignment with ease.
I see the beauty and perfection in everything.
I rejoice in creation and trust in the unknown.
I am infinitely abundant.
I trust and surrender in the flow of life.
I use my power, my word and my energy for good.
I know that NOW is the best moment because
it’s the only thing that’s real.
I release self-importance and see the unity within all things.
I am fully present and actively listening.
I take my time with everything.
I am giving love without conditions and receiving love with grace.
I know how important and loved I am.
I am one-of-a-kind with gifts that cannot be duplicated.
I love myself. I love my life and life loves me.




I found this prayer on Pinterest and I thought that it would be helpful to a lot of people.  It is a prayer of affirmations and I love that!  We need to be affirming that we are blessed,that our day will be blessed and filled with love. 

Her name is Angelina-Samadhi.  She is dedicated to helping people become their higher self and living an abundant life.

Hey that's what I do!  She has other articles about life that you can check out if you visit her site.  The direct link to the blog is: https://www.angelina-samadhi.com/news/morning-prayer-change-your-life. Check out the sight at  https://www.angelina-samadhi.com.  I will check it out and read her free E-book "Overcoming the Two Road Blocks to Change," then I will report back.

If you get a chance to read it before me, take notes and share in the comments section . . . I would love to hear from you.




I hope this was helpful to you on your road to finding your purpose.
Until Next Time
-Tamorra






No comments:

Post a Comment