Thursday, April 13, 2017

Post 87 Live Life: Share, Follow, Love

Post 87

And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.  -Habakkuk 2:2


I pray that each of you reading my blog are encouraged and motivated to develop a relationship with the Lord.  I love telling you about him and reaching out to share his message. Click follow if you like my posts. . .





I have some goals.


God told me that goals are important.  We all should have goals, and we all should be clear about specific goals we are working towards.  God gives  each of us visions about our future.   These visions should line up with our interests, our talents, and our dreams given to us by God.  These visions are prophetic glimpses of what God has for us.  So, we are then supposed to pray to God, write down things that come to mind, and then begin to work to achieve those goals.

God said to write it down and make it plain!


He also said in proverbs that without a vision the people will perish.  What this meant was in the old covenant time, the prophets had the vision for the people that would direct them in what they should do and where they should go.  Otherwise with out a prophetic word, the people would have to depend on following the law because it was the will of God.  The law kept everything in order if the people did not hear from the prophet. 

Now, the new covenant allows us to have direct communication with God.  Everyone in the old covenant did not have this privilege.   Believing in Jesus gives us a direct connection to God and God will communicate your destiny directly to you.  The thing is, it doesn't always come in full,  God gives us glimpses, visions, dreams, and aspirations.  He may even give us passion for something that interests us.  This is why it is so important to develop your relationship with him so that he can tell you exactly where to go.  Otherwise, when the test comes, you will be lead off of the path of righteousness and into some pretty dark places.

Don't let that happen to you.  Write down your goals so that you won't forget what God told you to do!


God told me that I am supposed to love him, follow him, and share his word with others.

Love, Share, Follow


In this post, I want to encourage you to Love the Lord, Share this post (or another one that you enjoyed), and click follow on the side of this page.


My goals for this blog, this year are to:

1)  Write 365 posts.

2)  Gain at least 365 followers

3)  Write at least 1 book about this experience

4)  Get people to share this blog

5)  Motivate at least 2 people to change their life and find their purpose

6)  Get at least 20 comments on this blog



I am already behind, so help me out!




These are my goals!


God said that I had to ask in order to receive! (Matthew 7:7)

So, I am asking.  And I know that I have to do other things to increase my "traffic," however, this is not my main concern.  I want to help people find their purpose in life.  I want to help people know who Jesus is and develop a relationship with him.  So, if anyone can help me do that, I am looking for questions, comments, prayer request, etc. . .  It would be helpful to know what people need help with. LOL, I think that is funny because I want to help people and I need a lot of help myself!! LOL

Let's help each other!

Love it, Share, Follow

and Comment!


Remember, when God is talking to you, he will show you what you need to do.  Keep loving the Lord, keep following him, and share his word with others.  He will bless you for that.  Write down the vision for your life.  Write down your goals.  And don't be afraid to ask God for help. 

Scriptures to refer to:

And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
-Habakkuk 2:2

Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.
-Proverbs 29:18

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: -Matthew 7:7

I pray that this was helpful in finding your purpose.
Until next time
-Tamorra







No comments:

Post a Comment