Tuesday, April 11, 2017

post 84- Thanks AJ for the encouragement

Post 84

I'm a Christian Blogger.  Are you a Christian blogger and find yourself needing motivation?  Do you often have that thought that you aren't reaching the audience that you need to reach?  I get that way sometimes and God always sends me a word of encouragement.

The following is a news letter that I receive from www.arabahjoy.com.  It blessed me and I pray that it blesses you too.  Even if you are not a blogger but you have another kind of ministry, remember you are doing God's work.
 - ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi blogging buddy,
I know you know this, but blogging is tough. Being a Christian blogger is even tougher. I've been questioning a lot of things lately and this morning the Lord encouraged me as a Christian blogger. I'd like to pass the encouragement on to you in case someone on the other side of this screen could use a Word-centered pep talk.
In Jeremiah 23, God addresses lying prophets. These were messengers who supposedly spoke on God's behalf but were actually relaying their own vision and empty thinking.
God said these prophets spoke visions from their own minds and filled people with vain hope. But then He says, "But if they (the prophets) had stood in My council, then they would have proclaimed My words to My people, and they would have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their deeds."
This greatly encouraged me because it reminded me of the eternal impact we as God's messengers can have. We can turn others away from evil and towards righteousness!
I don't know about you but the state of our nation, our schools, our world breaks my heart. It can be so overwhelming and discouraging. The temptation to just make the best of a bad situation and live as comfortable and safe as possible is very real. Pretty soon we can start proclaiming a dream/man-centered/vain hope sort of message ourselves. But God has a greater purpose for us. He has a Kingdom He's building and we as little ole bloggers can be part of it. We can be salt and light in a world gone foul.
Friend, do you stand in the council of the Lord as a blogger? Do you receive your words from Him? Do you speak as the oracles of God? This is one of the greatest contributions you and I can make as bloggers. If you are that kind of blogger then take heart because His word is like fire, and like a hammer. You are a messenger who is making an eternal difference. Don't. give. up.
"Let the prophet who has a "dream" tell the dream. But let him who has My word speak My word faithfully. For what has straw in common with wheat?" Jeremiah 23:28
My prayer for each of us today is that we will be word and wheat bloggers, not dream and straw bloggers. Our world needs the truth now more than ever and if we don't speak it, who will? Let's come alongside each other as we speak only what the Lord would have us say.
So thankful to be in this with you!
In Him,
AJ
________________________________________________________________________
Let us continue to encourage each other in the Lord.
Visit www.arabahjoy.com to show your support
Visit artteacher4purpose.com to show your support
Everyone needs a little motivation and support.
Thank you friends for your prayer, your words of encouragement, and your dedication to the Lord.
God Bless you always
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment