Friday, April 28, 2017

Live Life post 109 This Christian Life

This Christian Life


So, as you well know, I'm a blogger now.  Like much of my family, I'm still not sure exactly what that means. 

What exactly is a blogger?

I think that a blogger is just a person who has a lot to say and decides to post it on the internet on a consistent basis.  This person gets good at it the longer they do it and then builds a following.  People actually start caring about what the blogger is writing about.

They say when you write a blog you should choose one thing to write about.  The thing is I have so many things to write about.  I love poetry, music, art, my family, my culture, God, and writing . . . along with so many other things.  God is good and he has shown me that I have so much to offer.

You know that I had an awakening recently, that is if you have been following me on my Live Life blog at artteacher4purpose.blogspot.com

My awakening happened when I got laid off of my job and decided to do a complete career change.  I made a major life decision to become a writer.  I didn't know that this transition would take so long!  But I'm approaching my first full year of being a blogger. Yeah, I think I thought that I was supposed to write a blog, make lots of money, and become famous.

LOL

It doesn't work that way, nor do I want it to.  I am not much of a "popular" person.  What I mean by that is, I'm not the type of person that likes to be in front of people a lot.  You know, conversing, communicating, talking in front of people.  I'm a little bit on the introverted side.  Not as much as others, but I'm just not the one to jump in front of the spot light.

I think God has another plan for me though, because I know he is preparing me to spread his word.  One way is through this blog, which I am way more comfortable doing.  I can write about my life for days and days but talking about it in front of people! OMG.  But guess what, I am being led to talk about my life on video!  I think I'm going to be a vlogger!!!

What is a vlogger?


I 'm not even sure what that means, but I know that there is so much more to God and his word then a bunch of rules and church services.  I can write about the word, write a whole lot of bible scriptures, but what does that really mean to somebody who doesn't know Jesus?

So, in order to reach more people, I'm going to start a vlog on YouTube.  My daughter already does it and I'm sure she will teach me.  My blog is about Kingdom principles and Christian Living so I write a lot of motivation and how to live life type post.  I do ok coming up with content, but I thought to myself, "I'm always at church, and always working with the kids. . .  I should just record it and get on the ball!"  So, that's what I'm going to do, from youth group, praise dance, outreach, and more.

 This is my Christian Life. . .




This is going to take a lot of hard work but I want to share with people what a Christian Life really looks like.  So pray for me that this new venture will help spread the word of God and help lead people to Christ.

I hope to start soon, and I will definitely link my videos on this blog.

This is definitely a GOD idea.

I thank God for leading me one step closer to my purpose
until next time
-Tamorra


Would you watch this?

What types of things would you be interested in watching?

Leave a comment and let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment