Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Live Life Post 93 Watch Day Star

Post 93

I've found a television network that has been a blessing to me and I wanted to share it with you . . . it is called Day Star.  I've been catching some good programming and encouragement.  I often watch Bishop TD Jakes' "The Potters Touch."  It is always a good word, so I get my bible and my note pad, I write things down, I review, and I meditate on it.

I  sometimes watch Joni "Table Talk" and get some inspiration by the women's discussions.  I was introduced to Andrew Womack, Deborah Smith Pegues, and other great speakers and authors.  I have just found this channel recently and it has been a great help to me.

This is important to me because God is showing me what he wants me to do as a speaker and author. I love the way God can just open your eyes to things you never saw before.  I now see possibilities for myself through seeing and hearing people do what I want to do.

So, I just wanted to share the channel with you and perhaps it could be a blessing to you as well.

I have direct TV in South Jersey, so that Chanel is 369.  But you can always check your local listings to see if the channel is available to you.

Better yet, they have live streaming available, check it out now!
http://www.daystar.com/watch/live-stream/
Image result for daystar

No comments:

Post a Comment