Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Live Life Project: Day 59: Listen to positive motivation

Day 59

Encourage and motivate yourself by changing your input.  We hear so many negative things these days.  We are constantly bombarded with the concepts of what we can't do instead of what we can do.  We have to look for that positive energy, positive language, and positive motivation.  I encourage you to start listening to motivation.  It will be a blessing to you.

If you really want to hear a speaker with talent, look up Les Brown on You tube.  I went to see him in person once and it was life changing.  This is why I can't go back to my old life.  I can't go back to living in a day dream.  I will continue to encourage myself and continue to learn how to live the life of my dreams!

Here are some awesome quotes by this awesome speaker . . .



Image result for les brown quotes

Image result for les brown quotes
Image result for les brown quotes


Always strive to be the best you can be.
I pray that you are being motivated to change your life for the better!
Until Next Time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment