Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Live Life day 39: 8 ways to fight that feeling of anxiety . . . #'s 1-3

2-8-2017

Day 39 quote "Turn 'can't' into 'can' and dreams into plans"

Scripture "Where there is no vision the people perish, but he that keepeth the law, happy is he." Proverbs 29:18

8 ways to fight that feeling of anxiety . . . # 1-3

#1Talk to God


#1 I take the time to talk to God every morning.  Some may call it prayer, I call it venting.  I need to tell the Lord my problems, my mistakes, my plans, my hopes, and my dreams. Then I get quiet and allow him to tell me if I am on the right track or not. If I happen to skip a morning than I can feel the difference in my day.  My day feels sluggish and misdirected.  So, talking to the Lord is a must for me.

#2 Clean Up


#2 Your surroundings are a manifestation of what is going on in your head.  If you find your self in a mess then your mind is probably a mess.  If you see that your space isn't necessarily organized, then start putting things in the right place.  If you are overwhelmed with too much stuff, then start throwing stuff away or giving it away.  Chances are you really don't need it.  So, just get rid of it and you will get rid of that anxious feeling.

#3 Write things down on paper


#3 Understand that just because you clean up your physical surroundings doesn't mean that your mind is going to be free from the clutter.  Cleaning will help relief stress but it is not going to fix the problem in your mind.  You must now address the problem that causes the clutter in your physical space.  You do this just my writing things down.

I have to write everything down that is busy flying around my mind breaking things and causing chaos.  I have to make a to do list.  I have to write down my goals.  I have to make and keep a schedule.  This is just how I am wired if I want to stay calm.  I tried winging it before, but I just can't live like that all the time.  I suggest that you write things down to know what you have to do.  If you get organized in your mind, than your physical surroundings will stay organized.


I found an awesome resource for you.  It is called prayerforanxiety.com.  This is a blog I just recently found by exploring pinterest and thought it was very fitting for this post.  The sight contains all types of prayers to help motivate you through what ever trial you are going through. . .




Check out #4 tomorrow . . .artteacher4purpose.blogger.com
Look for a full article this Friday on artteacher4purpose.com

I pray that this helps you  keep on your path to finding your purpose.
Until next time
-Tamorra



No comments:

Post a Comment