Sunday, February 12, 2017

Live Life Day 42 /8 ways to fight that feeling of anxiety/ tips for Christian Living

Day 41 quote "Live well, laugh often and love much"


#7 Memorize scripture

#7 I memorize scripture because I know who I am fighting against.  When ever I feel anxious or overwhelmed I know that that spirit does not come from the Lord, instead it is the tempter coming to distract me from what I need to be doing.  The only way to deal with temptation is to hit him with the one two punch: the word of God.  You can go out swinging if you want to and try to do it on your own, but you will loose.  You need to put the power of the word in your memory, so when hard things come up in your life you know what to say:

For example you may hear:

You didn't get the job because you weren't qualified: "I'm the head and not the tail, I'm above and not beneath." (Deuteronomy 28:13)

You just aren't good enough: "I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

It's too scary, and you are all alone: "Although I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for thou art with me.  Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me . . ." (Psalms 23)

It's not going to happen for you, you should just give up: "I press towards the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Jesus Christ." (Philippians 3:14)

God isn't going to bless you, everything is going wrong in your life : "The Lord blesses me and keeps me.  The Lord makes his face shine upon me and is gracious unto me.  The Lord lifts his countenance upon me and gives me peace." (Numbers 6:22)

#8 Keep the Sabbath day


#8 I mentioned that I have a refresh day, Saturday, which is a Sabbath day for the Lord.  I sing, I pray, I study and I read.  Well the things that I read are things that God sends me to read.  I read the bible and also different books.  I have shared some books with you on this blog so go back and check some of those titles out.  I also am working on creating a compiled list of great books that I have read along with my thoughts on each.  You can check that out soon on artteacher4purpose.com.

Some of my all time favorite books thus far are "Jump", "The Purpose Driven Life" and "Crazy Love"

You should pray about it and ask God what books are specifically written for you.

The full article is available now at
http://artteacher4purpose.com/2017/02/10/8-ways-to-fight-the-feeling-of-anxiety/

http://artteacher4purpose.com/2017/02/10/8-ways-to-fight-the-feeling-of-anxiety/

8 Ways to Fight Against Anxiety





No comments:

Post a Comment