Monday, February 6, 2017

Live Life Day 38

2-7-2017

Day 38 "Give this world good energy"

Scripture: "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not to your own understanding. In all thine ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

I'm not always altogether nor do I have things all figured out.  I feel kind of overwhelmed at times like I'm doing so much and too much.  Most of the time, I do it to myself, I stress myself out for no reason at all.  Either I'm working too hard and don't take any breaks or I'm not working hard enough and I feel like I can do more.  The Lord is teaching me step by step how to get through these days.  I want to share with you some things that help me over come these feelings of anxiety:

1) I take time out to talk to God.
2) I clean up my surroundings.
3) I write things down.
4) I tell people "No."
5) I plan time for myself.
6) I have a refresh day with the Lord.
7) I memorize scripture.
8) I read to get Godly advice.


For the next three days I will go into detail about what these things mean.  Remember, I'm a Christian so it is all related to serving Jesus.  I want to show and teach you what God is teaching me.  So, if you like my blog, go ahead and follow me, share, and like.  Leave a comment or prayer request if this is helping you get through this thing we call life. 

So, here's the thing, everyone needs a little encouragement from time to time so I will keep putting the quotes from the calendar in the post.  I will no longer try to correspond with the quote itself because I kind of feel like it is putting me in a box.  Sometimes the quotes are really good but other times I don't agree with them . . .  The quotes are from a day to day 2017 calendar with encouraging quotes and phrases collected by Sandra Magsamen.  You can check out her product line at sandramagsamen.com.

I'm also going to try very hard to incorporate a scripture, probably one that I am trying to learn that week, to encourage you.  I suggest that you also learn scripture and commit it to memory so that you can arm yourself against the enemy when he comes to attack.  But I will talk about that more later this week.

This walk is for real and I'm getting ready to take it up a notch.  So follow me so that we can follow Christ together.

Until Next Time
-Tamorra




No comments:

Post a Comment