Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Live Life Day 44- Happy Valentines Day

2-14-2017

Happy Valentines Day! I pray that your life continues to be filled with love.  If you don't think that your life is full of love, let me tell you about how much God loves you . . .

The word says "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that who so ever believeth on him, shall not perish but have ever lasting life."  John 3:16

This is a very common scripture and I think sometimes we don't really meditate on the gravity of the price that Jesus paid on the cross.  More so, the pain that God had to go through watching his beloved son being tortured and killed.  Can you imagine losing a child in that way and watching it all happen in front of your eyes?  Can you imagine being responsible for allowing your only child to go through such pain?  Well, that is the thing, God allowed this to happen in order to save us from our self destruction.  God loved us that much and cared for our survival that he allowed his only son to suffer.  I thank God for his sacrifice.  I thank God for loving me that much.

Hence, I will always strive to please the Lord because I understand the price that was paid for me to live.  Therefore brothers and sisters, although the work is already done through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, we should understand that we still have work to do.  The work is not to fix, or to help God but instead to fix our understanding of God so that he can fix and help us.

Before we start talking about the power of our words, and how they can hinder or help us in our journey of learning more about God's plan, I want to share a video with you that will help lay a foundation of who God is and what his plan is all about.

3 points that I would like to make are:

1- God Loves You.
2- God requires a relationship with you to understand his perspective.
3- You have more power than what you know.





Hope this motivates you to find you purpose and to share it with the world.  Yes, you are that important and you are loved.
Until Next Time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment