Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Live Life Day 53: A Response to a Hebrew Israelite

Day 53

A response to a Hebrew Israelite:


(As a teacher, I encourage you to look up the scriptures and study in context,  don’t just take my word for it)


My words are sent forth not as a debate but as a final thought on a matter that the enemy has tempted me with. There are certain emotions and feelings that overwhelm me when my spirit is troubled.  I understand that these types of feelings are not of God but of the enemy.  "For we wrestle not against  flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of darkness of this world . . .” (Ephesians 6:12)


And so I really had to pray and spend time with God, in order to hear his voice.  I asked God to respond to this spirit. I thank God for delivering me from this trap and from traps like it before.  To God be the glory.

This particular spirit dwells in the so called religion of the Hebrew Israelites.  I can not say that all Hebrew Israelites are of the devil but I do know that the spirit that I dealt with today was very knowledgeable about the word and uses it to manipulate the weak mind into thinking that they are wrong to serve Jesus Christ.  Let me tell you this, Christians, anyone or anything that tries to tell you that it is wrong to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ is a liar from the pits of hell.  This is why you must must know the word of God.

The devil knows the word, but he does not have interpretation of the word by the Holy Spirit.  This is why he tries to tempt us with debate in order to gain secrets from the Holy Spirit.  Debate (strife) is a fruit of death.  Death comes from ignorance which is darkness. “And the life was the light of men and darkness comprehended it not . . .”

This is what happened:

I was on Google +, I’m new to it.  I thought that everyone in this particular group was a Christian and followed Jesus Christ.  Boy was I wrong.  I made a comment on D.R Yisrael picture about waking up to understanding your nationality as a Hebrew people.  Now, I understand that everyone is not fully aware of who they are but as long as we know we are children of God, the spirit will continue to guide us in understanding (he will direct your paths).  God is not the author of confusion and does not reveal things to us before it is time to reveal it.

The thing was that this spirit was angry.  He pretty much tried to debate with anyone that did not accept what he was putting out.  The main debate being about the law and women not being permitted to teach in the church according to II Timothy 2:11.  I had read this scripture before and was not offended by it because God was already preparing me for this conversation.  The spirit already taught me on the law of order and I had some understanding of it.  But this spirit insisted that I had a problem with the word of God.  I did not.  But his tone and words really bothered me.  I asked God why was this man’s words bothering me soo much?

The answer:  God allowed this spirit to test me to see if I was going to ask for help.  I asked God for help.  I couldn’t do this on my own.  You see, I’m fighting a spiritual battle and I'm not  meant to debate with this Yisrael character.  God also told me that I can go back and forth with him all I want, but except the spirit enter into this man, he will not understand the truth.  Hence, the response to this spirit would be mostly for the Christians who are reading the responses.  I pray that the words of the spirit are received by true believers and that they are more aware of how spiritual warfare works.  Hence, this is my full response to D.R Yisrael:

“After this post I will no longer respond to you directly, you assume you know who I am and how I feel.  My offense is not to the word of God for the word of God is the foundation of truth and it is what I believe.  


CHRISTIANS listen, “For Christ is the end of the law of righteousness to everyone that believe.” Romans 10:4  Why is this? “For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.” Romans 7:5. Sir, I do not judge but you judge me.  Instead I make observations and report the truth.  I do not have strife, variance, or seditions, but you do.  I can feel the anger in your responses and I notice that you feel you are superior to those that you say you are trying to reach (Heresies). SMH, these are fruits of death, not fruits of the spirit.  Except your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the Pharisees, you shall in no way enter into the kingdom of heaven.  

The truth is not in you.  Who has taught you these things because surely you are not using your critical thinking skills.  This is what I tell my students, to not believe everything that the world teaches you but to “study and show yourself approved unto God, a workman needeth not be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth.”  Sir, you are not rightly dividing the word of truth. “But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.”  Why is this?  Because when Jesus died on the cross for our sins, he was the only righteous man that could go to Satan and take back the authority that was stolen from Adam.  God did that so that other nations can be grafted into the promise, not only the Israelites.  If you think that only 144,000 will go to heaven you are as mistaken as the Jehovah witnesses.  I am not under a delusion, but you are.  You are not studying, you are just regurgitating what you were told, taught, and brainwashed to believe.  And yet you criticize me and my teaching, not knowing God sits me before women and the youth.  This is my purpose and my calling.

I know who I am.  II Timothy 2:11 also (II Corinthians 14:34) is referring to women not having a pastoral role in the church and not having authority over the man.  Also, reiterating the law of order that was set from the beginning of creation which truly the spirit has not revealed to you or you would know the power of influence that the woman holds over the man.  But the man is to be the protective covering over the woman, the woman respecting and giving reverence to the man and the man loving the woman.  This is true submittance.  Woman came out of man and therefore we are a part of him, why would you cast hate on yourself?

You are not a teacher, because if you were you would understand each person has a developmental process.  You misunderstand the law and the use of the law.  You are supposed to be happy when you follow the law, not in bondage. “ . . .happy is he that follow the law.”  You walk in darkness but you don’t know that you do.  Your father is the father of lies and my father is not in you.  If you were part of my family then your message would produce fruits of love, joy, peace, patience, and kindness.  

The greatest teacher in the world had a patient spirit and he knew how to draw righteous people to him.  How are you doing on that?  Oh wretched man, who will deliver you from your body of death?  No one but the Holy Spirit.  And it is the Holy Spirit that guides my study and my teaching, not the church.  Religion will never save your soul from death,  Religion is nothing but a system of rules and practices (laws) that keep your mind in bondage, much like how your mind is in bondage.  I do not put my God in a box with a label.  For Christ has made me free and not entangled in the yoke of bondage, and if you feel you are justified by the law, then you have fallen from grace.  So, Good luck with that.

I thank God for the conversation and tell you once again that I am a servant. “ . . .Ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.  For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even this; Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself . . .”  When you walk in the spirit you see with different eyes and hear with different ears and no longer suffer in the flesh to the lust of men but to the will of God: “But if ye be led by the spirit, ye are not under the law.” Romans 5:18 Truly the spirit has given me this word and according to the truth, when I teach under the spirit,  God is my covering, and I (my feelings, emotions, thoughts, opinions) am subject to him as the authority, and I (my feelings, emotions, thoughts, and opinions) are silent because he has the ultimate authority.  In this is a mystery that you are confused on regarding II Timothy 2:11.  But of course I cast my pearls because you have not the love of Christ in you to hear the spirit of truth.

Pauline doctrine also says “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first and also to the Greek.” Romans 1:16.  And if you are confused of why I left many scriptures unquoted, it is because a true teacher does not give all the answers but requires you to find out truth for yourself.  Search the scriptures for in them you will find the truth and the truth will set you free. Oh devil, how dare you say that I am offended by the word of my God, I pray to my father in secret and my father who sees me in secret will reward me openly.   I am offended by your unrighteousness. You will steal no more secrets from my family.”

I’m not even sure that this entire post will make it onto Google +, but I know that this is a good study to continue.  I know that God wants me to put it in the book that I am writing.  I thank God for the lesson as I continue to walk with and dedicate my life to his will.  I am inclined to do a study on the role of the woman in the church, but this post was just a lesson on resisting the enemy.  You have to fight back with scripture, the word of God.  I am nothing and no one without Christ, but I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)

This study and the scriptures mostly came from Romans.  Read the whole book of Romans.  Also: St. John 1:4-5 (darkness cannot understand light)
Romans 1:16
Romans Chpt 2: judging, the law, and the jew
Romans Chpt 7:5-6 
Romans Chpt 8:2 read all of chapter 8-good stuff!
Romans 9:6
Romans 10:4. 10:10
Romans: 13:1 the authority of highest power of God
Romans Chapter 16 Paul mentions and honors the women serving in the church
Romans chpt 16:17-19 Avoid these evil doers who seek to deceive the hearts of the babes in Christ. Corinthians 2:12-16 What does it mean to be spiritually minded?
Galations 5:17-23  If you are led by the spirit you are not under the law.
Matthew 5:20 righteousness of the Pharisees/ also read what they do in front of men to be heard for their much speaking . . .Matt. 6:5-8


I pray that this guides you in your walk with the Lord.  I pray that this brings you closer to finding your purpose.
Until next time
-Tamorra

p.s.  This is what God told me to post on Google + with a link to this page. . .

"Devil, the law is not a requirement for one's salvation. 'For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believeth.' "

No comments:

Post a Comment