Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Day 33

Day 33 "You are smart, you are fearless, you are amazing."


I like this, especially for encouraging yourself!  It is good to say an affirmation out loud to yourself  in order to speak positivity and strength into your life.  Speak over yourself and encourage yourself. You know that God has made you all of these wonderful things and now it is time you start to believe it!


I start my day with positive affirmations:  After I thank the Lord for waking me up I tell myself:

I am awake and full of energy
I am a beautiful talented young woman of God
I am blessed and highly favored
My children and my husband call me blessed
I am an international best selling author
I walk in wisdom, truth, love, and faith
I know who I am because I walk in my purpose

Not only am I affirming these beliefs by saying them out loud, but I am speaking them into existence.
This is not being prideful if you understand who has made it all possible.  All the glory goes to God for making you exactly who you are:

I am a mother, a daughter, a wife, and a sister

I am a teacher, an artist, an author, a speaker

I am a woman, a friend, a poet,  a leader

I find things, I finish things, and I am set free

I accomplish all of these things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me

Now I ask you boldly, and directly, and as abrupt as I can

Who will you be when you take your last stand?

Are you blessed, Are you chosen, will you keep the right pace?

Will you walk in wisdom, and in truth, and in love, and in faith?

Now inquisitive minds,  I'm not sure if you have known this last part

But I know who I am because I walk with my purpose in my heart

-Tamorra Goldsboro


All my best
Until Next Time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment