Monday, February 20, 2017

Live Life Day 51: Knowing the Power of our words.

2-20-2017
Day 51

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalms 19:14


Why would David say this?  Because he understood the power of his words.  He knew that he was responsible for speaking death or life into his life.  He understood that what he was thinking and speaking was important to God.  Meditation is thinking on something over and over.  So, what happens when you meditate on worry and fear?  You will attract negative things into your life.  But when you start meditating on the word of God day and night like the lord commanded, then you will attract and see his many blessings.  Know the power of your words.

I saw this post on google + and thought that it was very fitting, especially to me being a writer:

"Words to me were magic. You could say a word and it could conjure up all kinds of images or feelings or a chilly sensation or whatever. It was amazing to me that words had this power."
~ Amy Tan (writer &Author of the Joy Luck Club)

Words are amazing.  What kind of words are you using in your everyday life?  What kind of thoughts are you thinking.  Is God the redeemer of your mind and thoughts?  Remember, this is a thinking week!  Be blessed.


Hey everyone, go right now and like me on Facebook  facebook.com/artteacher4purpose
I post all my latest writings, blogs, quotes, and inspiration on that page so check it out.
Also check out my website at artteacher4purpose.com.  My latest article was on affirmations, which we talked about last week but I am building the site in order to find out what people really want to learn about Christianity.  This does take time and help from people just like you, so feel free to leave a comment and ask questions.

I want to link this video again because it is so very powerful when you listen to the stories about how important your thoughts and your speech is when your trying to make a change in your life:



I pray that this was a blessing in your journey to finding your purpose.
Until next Time
-Tamorra


No comments:

Post a Comment