I pray that everyone reading this is being blessed. I pray that you are being fed words of encouragement that lead to your growth in the Lord.
Yesterday we looked at Dr. Tony Evans Video about "Getting our Minds to Believe Like God." This takes time to get our perspective to line up to God's purpose and plan for our lives. I want to highlight some key points to that video incase you didn't get a chance to watch the entire thing:
1) God has a plan for you
2) We are fighting a spiritual battle that has already been won
3) We need to learn how to operate in the spiritual to fix what is wrong in the physical
4) Developing our relationship with God allows us to operate in the spiritual realm
5) When we allow God to transfer our understanding to spiritual, we then tap into our power
6) Worry is meditation on fear that bad things that will happen, which then allows it to manifest in the physical realm (our lives)
7) We can use our words to speak truth into our lives. This power allows us to change things in the spiritual realm, which then changes things in the natural realm in which we live.
Stop worrying and start having faith that all things will work out for the good!
I want to share with you how important words are when you are looking to make a change in your life. Basically, you can tell what you believe when you start speaking it all the time. If you believe that you are going to be happy, then you will be happy. If you think you will be broke and never get out of debt then you probably speak it all the time and therefore confirm the declaration of poverty and lack.
We have to stop speaking negative things into our lives and start speaking with power, faith, and love.
The word of God says that we are foolish if we keep speaking negative things in our lives when he has laid out the plan and showed us everything that we have to do in order to fight against the wiles of the enemy.
"A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul," Proverbs 18:7
Even if you don't really believe the positive words that you are going to start to speaking, eventually you will train your mind to start thinking in a positive way. When you keep repeating a positive message it will start to make a change in your mind!
I want to share this video with you, it is about 30min, watch it when you get a chance. It is about speaking success in your life by speaking and believing in the words that you say.
I pray that this blog is making a positive change in your life. I pray that you are one step closer in finding your purpose.
Until Next Time