Tuesday, January 31, 2017

day 32-

Day 32 "Think Happy, Be Happy"


I had such a busy day today and very little time to stop, think, or take a breath.  Come to think about it, I had a very busy day on Sunday.  I got all tuckered out and crashed on Monday.  Life gets busy.  I asked God when will I get time to myself, when do I get a chance to breath?  I feel if I just get a chance to breath then I will be happy, and enjoy that happiness for as long as I can. . .

Then I thought about the post that I had just written the day before,  the purpose of life is not to be happy, but the purpose of life is to serve the Lord.  I know that true happiness will not come if I'm not doing something with my life that is purposeful for the building up of God's kingdom . . .

But how can I say that and what does that mean?


Simply said:  God makes you think about things differently . . . with God you can think yourself happy.  You can think yourself full of energy.  You can think yourself awesome!  He changes your mind about how the world works.  This is a benefit of living your life for God.  When you have purpose in life, then you get even more help from God.  When God is for you, who can be against you?  This thought should make you very happy!


Life can get overwhelming sometimes.  The only thing that can bring me to calm and peace is when I let go and let God.  He tells me to breathe and let him handle it.  I listen to him, and I let it all go.  He helps me think myself calm.

Most of the things that we do from day to day are just distractions.  God can calm you down and give you the mind to focus on what is important.  Food, shelter, clothing: he has that, he tells you not to even worry about it.  Protection for your family, all done.  Only thing he asks is for us to spend time with him and he will direct us.  He will focus us on what we need to do.  No stress about it.  The Lord will give you supernatural energy just to power through what ever it is you need to do.  This is what is happening to me right now, supernatural energy.  And when I'm done doing my work for the Lord, I will feel joy inside, and that joy will keep me happy. Thank you God for changing my perspective.

When you live your life for God, you just have a different set of priorities.  You also have a different perspective on how things work.  Being a Christian doesn't mean that everything is going to go your way and that life will be smooth sailing.  But it does mean that you have help that will sustain you through all your trials, weaknesses, and dilemmas.

Living for God Changes Your Way of Thinking!

The word says in proverbs "As a man thinketh, so is he."  So: Think Happy and Be Happy!  Don't let your to do list stress you out.  We all have to remind ourselves of this from time to time: God's has this under control.

Until Next Time
-Tamorra

p.s.  I think I am going to expound on this post on artteacher4purpose.com because there are great scriptures that talk about letting go and letting God take control.  Stay tuned and I will add a link.






No comments:

Post a Comment