Thursday, April 30, 2020

day 32 of the next 90 challenge- Live FREE

What do I know about myself?

I know that I am almost 40 years old with 20 years of marriage experience, 20 years of teaching experience and about 18 years of parenting experience . . . I know that I am still living, so therefore I am still learning.

I thank God everyday for the learning experience.  I remember my pastor saying that we could look at life as an opportunity or we can look at it as an obligation.  I choose opportunity.  I choose opportunity to live.

I also know that I am a sinner.  I know that I deserve judgment and correction for the things that I have done wrong in this life.  I thank God that he sent his son to forgive me of all those things so that I can forgive myself.  There is so much freedom when you forgive yourself!!  I am now free to live my life with no fear about what is going to happen.  God has me, he will never leave me nor forsake me.  I don't have to worry, fear, or doubt!  he has good plans for me and the only thing I have to do is to believe in those plans so that I can move forward in LIFE!!  Thank you Lord for the opportunity to live free!


That is all that I have for today . . . I'm going to go live now. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment