Wednesday, April 15, 2020

DAY 17- Next 90 days

I am so off on the days . . . this is actually day 17 for me on the next 90 day challenge . . .  Day IDK on the quarantine.  CRAZY TIMES we are living in . . .  What are you doing during this time of staying home?

This is a challenge that is set up by Rachelle and Dave Hollis at Hollis Company.  I actually just went to the site to find out the correct spelling of the name and found that they are having a LIVE virtual conference online.  I'm excited about that since it will be happening soon, May 2nd. We had to cancel all of our vacation plans and things with the kids. I am thinking that it is something that we can do together with the kids, so I am going to buy a ticket today.

I am off of my schedule but I am learning that I have too many priorities.  With too many priorities, nothing really get's done.  I am the kind of person though, who doesn't need to see a lot of progress to motivate myself to keep going.  If you were to search for my Chinese bamboo tree post you would know what I mean . . .


https://artteacher4purpose.blogspot.com/2018/04/wisdom-for-wednesday-chinese-bamboo-tree.html

I am going to keep going no matter what.  I know that something is happening underneath all of the soil.  I believe that I am planting seeds somewhere.  Growth always happens first where you can see it.  So, I will try to form this habit of writing everyday and if it is any good, maybe I will share it will somebody!

Love you to life!

For more information on the the conference click link below.

https://thehollisco.com/pages/rise-live


For more information about who I am, click the link below:

artteacher4purpose.com

No comments:

Post a Comment