Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Day 30- leaving headquarters

Hey hey,

I thank God for another beautiful day.  On this coast we are looking at a forecast of 60 to 70 degree weather all week!  This is a beautiful thing for us because we can at least go into our yards and do some yard work.  I am starting a garden.  It's coming out to be okay.  But what I learned through this life is that you have to start something in order to learn.  This is why I'm going to keep trying at this so that I can keep learning.  Believe me, the growth is happening.

 The reward of the learning doesn't happen overnight, no, you have to venture out of your comfort zone and into another realm of possibilities.  You have to leave the nest to learn how to fly.  You have to leave headquarters to learn how the battle is really won.  It does take work and effort.  It does take some type of grind to get to where you need to be.  It takes something that you have to leave behind  in order to receive the new thing.

I can go on and on on this topic but for today, I am actually leaving my house to go food shopping. Isn't God great that he can teach us the value of our home just by changing up our routines a little.  So, let us leave behind the worry, fear, and anxiety to embrace the new thing that the Lord wants us to have.  Let us grab on to hope, love, and faith.  God is always working for us, even if we can't see it.  Let us leave the headquarters of our comfort so that we can grow into the beautiful souls he designed us to be.  We are his garden.

until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment