Sunday, April 26, 2020

day 28 #Next90 Insta Queen

Here goes the thing, it is Sunday and I am posting two times. . . Why because I got distracted and didn't finish writing my post so I never published it yesterday.  Why did I get distracted you ask?  Because I was too busy trying to be  Instagram queen on my pages!! LOL . . . but I was having fun, but was feeling guilty for having fun and now I think that that post 27 was absolutely appropriate for me.  I need to learn how to fall, know that I will fall, and know that I can get back up because the Lord is here to help me and guide me. 

We are at the point in time in history to share the word of God with Power and with might and without apologies.  If the enemy can do it, then God's Kingdom can do it better!!

It is time to work this thing out. . .

Lord I pray that Christian Businesses take off
I pray that Christian ministry and influence take over the airways
Lord I pray that we deny and take away the enemies power to persuade
Lord I pray that the Power of God changes minds, perspectives, and vision!!
Lord thank you for the VISION
Thank you for your grace
Thank you for your courage that you send for us to get back up
Thank you for the teaching and the correcting
Thank you for the friendship
Thank you for the direction
Lord I pray that we start using our voices, our talents, and our purpose the way that you have designed us to use them
Lord increase your camp
and decrease the enemies territory
Lord increase our ability to see
and decrease the enemies ability to attack
Lord increase our armor
and decrease the enemy's advantage
Lord increase or unity
and divide the enemies kingdom
Lord increase our help
and decrease the enemy's vision
Lord increase our power
and decrease the enemy's illusions
Wake us up
Wake us up
Wake us up
It is time
to put on the full armor
It is time to get ready for the spiritual revolution in our souls.


No comments:

Post a Comment