Friday, April 3, 2020

Day 1: Next 90 days

Day 1

 I have decided to take a challenge.  I follow Rachelle Hollis on Social and she promotes this idea that her  "tribe" adopt 5 practices that would help them change their habits and therefore their lives.  The thought for my next practice is not to be a follower, or to feel apart of a big movement but it is fundamentally for the purpose of finishing this book.

"Strange and Peculiar"  (a discussion about believing in God)

I am really on day five as a write this but decided to commit to this next 90 Day business.   This will be a challenge for me.  I'm tired, Aunt Flo just came to town although we are on corona lock down and I want to take a nap.  But I am going to fight through it for the sake of fulfilling a promise that I had made to myself, finish the book.

Hence, these next 90 entries will not go through an intense edit, just a brief edit and I will write everyday for the next 90 day to finish this book.   All of the content for this book will not be available on this blog but I will work on this book every day in someway for the next 90 days.  I even have an idea for the next chapter and it will go something like this:


I am not on this earth to make an argument for why you should believe in God.  I don't think it should be an argument at all.  A discussion perhaps.  An exchange of ideas out of mutual respect that our perspectives are unique and valuable.  I am not here to change anyone, to judge anyone, or to point the finger at wrong decisions that have obviously led us to this place in history.  We are all people, we are all human, and we all have made mistakes.  I do believe that it is a mistake not to believe in God as the creator, but I am not here to argue with you.  I do believe that I was designed with a creative scope that is able to make connections with  stories and words that I can then relay to people to explain my position.  I am only here to explain my position through my living and so I share will you stories about my journey.  I share with you my interpretation of my journey and what it all collectively means to me. . . 



That is it for now. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment