Monday, April 20, 2020

day 22- next 90- Judas Iscariot

Today I wake up to a cold morning in April.  I don't know why it is so cold and I am choosing to skip my walk.  But I am going to tell God thank you for waking me up.  I want to tell him thank you for showing me things.

Today I am on a search for the background life of Judas Iscariot.  Where did he come from and what was his life like before he became a disciple?  Why did Jesus choose him if he knew that he was going to betray Jesus?


 I don't want to betray Jesus. But who is the clay to say to the potter, "Why have you made me thus?"


I am writing because I am looking for connections and I want to make sense of my world.  I write everyday so that someone can take my words and download them into their soul.  Words mean something.  Thoughts mean something.  Keep thinking, dreaming, and praying for our future.  I believe that the Lord is giving us visions for the future so that we can live and strive to create a better world.

Why do some of us choose to believe the word of God while others choose to turn from it?  Why are some people faithful, while others are doubtful?  Why are some people willing to work hard, while others are schemers?  Why do we do the things that we do?  Why do most of us think like Judas Iscariot?

No comments:

Post a Comment