Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Day 15 of the Next 90 days

How do you remember how to do things?  By doing them everyday.




I just had another major mind shift into the correct way to live my life. I started this 90 day challenge with the intent on changing some habits. I am so happy to know that there is a way to work this thing out so that I can find out exactly what those bad habits are. I was not able to write on this blog every day. I was looking for a way out. I was looking for an easy way. When we have the mindset to do it the easy way, that is a mindset of a cheater. The only one that we are cheating when we cheat, is ourselves. Why? Because we have failed to give ourselves the opportunity to learn.


I need to write everyday. Point blank end of story. This is what a writer does . . .


Today I make the commitment to write everyday. You may not see it but I'm going to be writing everyday. Some other things that I am going to commit to are:


-Do my school work every day
-Work towards my dissertation ever day
-Spend time with my kids everyday
-clean something everyday
-pray everyday
-be thankful everyday
-move my body (exercise) ever day
-relax and enjoy life- every day
-do something that makes me happy everyday
-clean up after myself everyday

What are you going to do every day?

Even if I'm writing to myself . . . thank you God for the message to myself . . .

Seth, you were right. If I want to be a writer I should write every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment