Wednesday, April 22, 2020

day 24- #90challenge -Action time

The benefit of doing comes from the experience of failing.  Failing brings key understanding, wisdom, and knowledge.  Blessed are those who love knowledge and blessed are those who seek understanding.

In all my ways and in all my effort I want to acknowledge the Lord.  I want to do his will and I live to please him.  I however don't always follow directions, or I procrastinate in the action portion of the assignment.  Procrastination is a delay and therefore a delay in the blessing.  I want to learn what I have to learn in this life so that I am not delayed the promise of the Lord.  So MOVE are the words that I say to myself today.  MOVE is what I want to convey to you today.  Do it!!  Do it!!  Do it!!

I am going to have faith in the Lord that my action is a benefit to others.


Today I do have a task list.  There are somethings that I really want to finish today.  I am working on a paper so I know that is going to take up much of my energy.  Matter of fact, I think this is going to me my focus for today.  Pick something to focus on, do it.  Make sure you take your mental breaks in between.

You got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment