Sunday, April 26, 2020

Day 27 #90daychallenge- Suck it Chloe!

LOL, I was watching Rachelle on Facebook about 30 minutes after her morning show on Friday and she said the funniest thing. I actually heard her say it before but this time she had me rolling. . .

It was basically like this:

"You don't tell a one year old who is trying to learn how to walk to just give up.  Yeah, they're going to fall repeatedly, yeah there going to stumble but your not going to yell at them an tell them that they're never going to make it happen.  You're not going to be like, SUCK IT CHLOE!!"

This is definitely paraphrased but you get the point. . . .

I am looking at my current situation and I am understanding that things are not happening for me on social media like I want them to.  I am just not getting it and I do tell myself sometimes that I suck, but this is limited thinking.  This is not the way God thinks of me and it is not the way I should think of myself.  I just continue to have faith that one day, one day this thing will all come together for me.

I am on year 4 and I pray that God gives me strength to keep going. Lord make a way.  I just want to let people know how much God loves them.


Father, I pray in the name of Jesus
that all things work out for our favor
for those who are in business
For those who want to have families
For those who's families are hurting
For those who have lost someone
For those who are looking for financial break through
Help is on the way

For those who think life is unfair
For those who have been hurt
For those who are running away
For those who are struggling to see your love
Help is on the way


For those who are feeling lonely
For those who are feeling fear
For those who are feeling betrayed
For those who are feeling overwhelmed
Help is on the way

Give praise to the Lord
all ye lands
and serve our Lord with gladness
He is the one who heals
and he is the one who answers prayers
And he is the one who delivers
And he is the one who brings us our help
He is on the way

No comments:

Post a Comment