Saturday, April 4, 2020

day 2- Next 90days

Day 2- write everyday
I have written a little bit for the book.  I want to be finished this book.  I am bored with this book.

The way that I write is in thought blurbs so I have a lot of thought blurbs to piece together for this project. I actually think that I have all the writing complete I just have to edit it and put it together.  I don't like editing, it's the most un-fun part of writing that I have to do except when it is fun.  This is hard to explain. . . I think it becomes fun to me when things start to come together and the picture becomes what I envisioned it to be.  I like it when words start to shine their light on the page . . . yes, that make sense to me. . . Yes, that is what I meant to say!

I wrote my 5,000 quota last week and the 10,000 the week before.   I now need to edit those 15,000 plus words and stick them with the other 60,000 that I have already written.  Then, yes then we will have a very Strange Master piece . . .

What did I learn today?

It doesn't profit you anything to work all of your days at the attempt to build a legacy, if you don't take the time today to appreciate the legacy you already have.


What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?


Take is easy Mar, take it easy.


Don't miss out on your life young one
Don't let it pass you by
Don't let it toss you away from your peace
Don't let it watch you cry
Pick your self up today
and dust off your troubled heart
For what you dream
and who you are
are not too far apart

but live today
be set free
to love
to learn
to play

When your life is set to live
you will live another day

No comments:

Post a Comment