Friday, May 1, 2020

day 33- here we go

LOL, I almost forgot to start my work day by writing . . . I feel a little confused today about direction.  I get an urge in my spirit that I am supposed to do something amazing but then I get another urge telling me to be cautious about the future.  So, now I have two conflicting thoughts in my mind battling against each other, which one is true?  I am going to cast down any high thought that comes against the truth of the word of God . . . so

I am going to believe that the Lord is with me where ever I go

He will never leave me nor forsake me

He has good plans for me and hope for my future

I don't lean to my understanding but I acknowledge the Lord for his goodness and provision

I don't worry about tomorrow because tomorrow has its own troubles

I put all my trust in the Lord

I thank him continuously for answers and direction

I follow my peace and I follow his direction

I don't worry about anything but I pray about everything and I let my request be known to the Lord

I will not despise small beginnings



So, my prayer is that the Lord be with me because this is the day that I have decided to start my Art Decor Business.  How am I going to start it you ask . . .it will all start with a stationary and sticker shop . . . Here we go.




No comments:

Post a Comment