Wednesday, April 29, 2020

day 31- Fixed on stuck

I am here and I am ready to work. . .

The Lord just walked me into some pretty valuable insight.  Work doesn't have to be long, boring, or unfulfilling.  I am loving what I am doing and I thank God that he is leading  me through the journey of understanding how I need to operate in society and how I need to operate in the Kingdom.  We live in this messed up world and we can't help that.  In order to be successful in something (business, ministry, career, marriage, home, parenting etc. . .) we have to be able to transition out of the mindsets that keep us stuck in repetitive behavior.  Your decisions mean everything.  Your decisions shape your tomorrow.  Your current mindset and decision making patterns are set up to work against us, we have to learn how to work the system.  We have to figure out what makes this system work against us, then overcome those mental blocks that are keeping us fixed on stuck.

Don't be Fixed on Stuck . . .


If this is your first time reading this blog, I know, this doesn't make a lot of sense.  I write a lot about Christian living, mindsets, and spiritual awakening stuff.  I am really noticing that the Lord is allowing his people to wake up and see how this world was designed to keep us misinformed, misdirected, and simply out of the loop.  I think that we are making a shift into new understanding of what this life is really supposed to be.  I am very excited about it in fact that I started a podcast called, "All The Things You Need To Know About the End of the World."

https://anchor.fm/allthethings-endoftheworld


Sometimes, people are so stuck in their old ways that they can't find a way to get un-stuck.  It makes them sad.  They don't always know how to express that sadness so they stay hurt.  And we know that hurt people, hurt people.  Does this not explain the condition of the world?  Don't get stuck you guys.  Better yet, if you are stuck, don't stay stuck.  Remind yourself that those people who seem like your enemies, aren't really your enemies . . . they just stuck people. . .

Now, I know that I need a way to get this information out to everyone and I know how I am going to do that now.  I see the path, but I can't tell you yet.  You just have to wait and see . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment