Friday, April 24, 2020

day 26- #90daychallenge-Thank you for your way

I want to think that I am doing the right thing but I know that I am not.  Not all of the time.  Sometimes we have to pause and be okay with not being perfect.  We are not perfect.  We have to depend on the Lord for our strength and our direction.  Sometimes that is going to have to be a day by day thing or a moment by moment thing.  We have to deny ourselves and walk with Jesus everyday.

I can write these things and say these things,  but if I don't put them into action, then it is empty. I could try to live to a standard of holiness, but the truth is, this culture does not give a clear picture of what true holiness is.  People hurt people because they are hurting.  The powers of darkness have managed to fool the world.  I don't want to be a fool anymore and so I pray to God that he keeps me awake.  Keep me awake dear Lord so that I can be with you forever.  Prepare a place for me dear Lord so that I can feel the redemption of your saving grace.  How can you hear us if the enemy has blocked all channels of us getting through to unbelievers?  But the Lord knows a way. But the Lord has a way.

Thank you Lord for your way . . .


Queens wake up
it is time to speak
the harvest is plentiful
on prosperity week
it is time to rumble with the dirt
and draw the serpent to his knees
and the orders
of order
and the emptiness of this world
will be filled
and it will be healed
for it is sealed
Wake up
wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment