Thursday, April 16, 2020

day 18- the Next 90 days

Working on my dissertation today.  Looking up articles and trying not to think too much about the other projects that I want to accomplish. . .

We are running out of time, but I had a very important thought to share.

We are living the experience to truth. . .


This is the meaning of life; to give meaning to life.  To give meaning to all of the experiences, all of the heart aches, all of the good times, the joy and the pain.  The meaning of life is to live it to the best of your ability; learning the whole time, growing through it.  Finding our way to the truth of the light.  Isn't this how we made it here in the first place, we made it to the light?

I want to put that out there.  We are growing every day and when we connect with our teacher we have a better chance of getting a passing grade.


This is day 18 of the next 90.  Thanks Dave for an awesome lesson on habits.  I am stringing my habits on to this habit of writing everyday. 

If you are interested in joining the next 90 days challenge you have to go to https://thehollisco.com/pages/rise-live 
I am sure they will continue this for next year and the year after that!

Speak life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment