Thursday, March 22, 2018

Throwback Thursday: Mind Growth

Happy Thursday everyone,

Love you with the love of the Lord. Let me share with you why I write this blog:

#1 God told me to
#2 I am to help connect you to your purpose
#3 I am developing as a writer

I also enjoy it, but God told me not to get in a comfort zone.  I am not supposed to stay in this place.  I am just here for a season.  I have other things to do.  He has plans to prosper me and lead me in new things and new opportunities.  Knowing these things that he has for me takes faith and it also takes work!

I had to be reminded of that so that I can keep my eyes on the prize.  There is a higher calling.  And just like he is telling me this, he is telling you the same.  God is not through with you.  He is molding your mind so that you can be prepared for something greater.

This reminds me of the Lisa Nichols Quote that I shared with you the other day:




God wants to prepare you to step into your next season, but you have to have a mind growth before you can step into it.  As soon as you get too comfortable, it is time to move again, because that means it is time to grow.  If you are the one who is already growing, then it is time to step into a larger responsibility.  God wants to put you there but he has to change your behavior.

So now you have to ask yourself:  What behaviors are holding me back from my purpose?

We talked before about developing good habits . . .


Learn Dicipline




Keep a journal to record your patterns of behavior




Check out these past post just for your awareness of how God has already designed you to grow.  You must realize that everything that you need is inside of you.  Why?  Because God designed you that way.  How do I know?  Because I look at God's patterns.  Just like he programed the seed with everything it needs to grow, he designed you with everything that you need to grow.  You just need to find the right soil, the right environment, and the right watering in order to grow to your full potential.

Your purpose is to Grow!


Enjoy your throwback.  Checkout the articles for your learning.  I encourage you to go to the home page and look up other articles that will encourage you to Live your Life on Purpose!

Until Next Time
-Tamorra





No comments:

Post a Comment