Friday, March 9, 2018

Freedom Fridays: Michael Jr.

Love it!!!  I just like making up things and Freedom Fridays sound like a good title so I'm going to go with it . . .

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Tamorra and I am the artteacher4purpose.  I write, create and promote information that will help you find your purpose in life.  I am having so much fun with this call that God had given me to help others find their purpose in life. . . 

I once was lost in a world that wanted to use me and use me up.  I am so happy that God made a way for me to wake up and see that there was no winner in the race that I was running.  I thought that I was doing everything that I was supposed to be doing by going to school, getting a good job, and working to buy things that I didn't really need.  I was exhausted chasing a false vision of purpose. What I really needed was  a relationship with Jesus.

What I really needed was a relationship with Jesus Christ!


And so today I can truly say that I am free!!


I am free from trying to obtain some kind of success in this world, instead I know that God has better plans for me:




This is what I celebrate on Fridays, my freedom from the bondage of this world. I am now trusting God for everything! 



Now, because I feel so good about having a forum to share with you I want to refer you to some people who get it.  These are people who speak around the world, sharing their story about how God has changed their life for better.  Today they speak about living life on purpose and answering the call that God has on your life.  There is a life that we should be living.  That life is about spreading the good news about Jesus Christ and understanding our true purpose to live an eternal life.

I present to you a comedian that has found his true calling and also calls you to use your talents to help spread the message of Jesus Christ.

What is that message exactly:

There is freedom in Jesus.  There is a promise for eternal life once you change your mind about how you live this life and realize that you are a spirit that is living in a country that is not your own.  We are supposed to help each other wake up so that we can all realize our freedom in Christ.  This is not an easy task because so many have been hurt, misused, and exhausted by the life they are currently living.  Many of us have been confused about the message because the church, the a spiritual leader, or the people teaching us didn't know how to deliver it.  Most of us don't realize that we are in bondage and that we need a savior to free us from the shackles of this life!

Check out Michael Jr. and share this video with somebody.  It is really good!





God bless you and keep you always.  



Let me thank you so very much for reading this blog and for sharing with others.  Help me spread the message about Living this Life on Purpose.

Until next Time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment