Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Wisdom Wednesday: Meet Ms. Lisa Nichols

We must have wisdom to know and understand that there is always someone older and wiser with a broader perspective.  This person often has the ability to view life from a different vantage point . . .


I call these people Vision Finders.  These are people who have the spiritual insight to help others find their path to purpose. I know this and I hold it in my heart.  No matter how smart I think I am there is always someone smarter with more experience then me.  Therefore I am open to the teachers and mentors that God has placed in my life. 

I am not gathering people in my life just to hear what I want to hear.  This is a dangerous thing.  Instead, I know to keep the Lord closer then anyone else so that he can guide me through the things he needs me to experience.  I also know that he has placed people in my life, books in my life, and speakers in my life that will help me get to the next level in my spiritual development.

With that said, I am sharing with you someone that you should get to know. . .


Ms. Lisa


Lisa Nichols is known to be a million dollar entrepreneurial motivational speaker.  She prefers to be known as a transformational coach.  She is an author, business woman, mentor, and thought leader. She prepares your mind to ask and answer life's most difficult questions: 

What were you put on this earth to share with others?

What are you doing to make your life more abundant?


She molds your perspective by telling stories that captivate and motivate you to find your purpose in this life.  She was sent by God to get you out of your comfort zone so that you can achieve all the things that God needs you to achieve in this life. 

I am reading her new book, "Abundance Now."  If you don't have a handle on the steps you need to take in order to change your life for the better, then you need to read this book.  If you have a vision from God to achieve more by starting a business or other financial opportunity, you should read this book.  She will start growing your mindset so that you can see the types of things you should be doing to move forward in life.


I want to share a video that I found of Ms. Nichols sharing her truth and her wisdom.  But first, I have 11 quotes from her that I want you to think about.  It is my job to help connect you to your purpose.  So, if you read a quote that resonates with you, then I need you to say 

YES YES!

Say it out loud to acknowledge that you read something that moved your soul . . .

It is time to Live your Life on Purpose!


It is time to learn God's Unique design for you!
















Embrace the wisdom that God has for you through the people he sends to minister to your spirit.





Check out this video from where I got most of these quotes.

Enjoy your Wisdom Wednesday

Until Next Time

-Tamorra



 





No comments:

Post a Comment