Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wisdom Wednesday: Running list of what to Read

Here is your Wisdom for Wednesday: READ SOMETHING!!!

I know, it seems like I am always trying to get you to read . . . it is important.  Why?  Because reading will get you out of your box of understanding.  It will expand the possibilities of your life!

Be aware that my book will be out this year.  It is called "Transition Into Life."  It is about getting out of the worldly mindset of what your life  is  supposed to look like and  to start to adopt a mind for living for God's Purpose.  We must embrace our growth and our transitions into becoming who God needs us to be.  Yes, it is a spiritual/motivational memoir of sorts.  I am so excited about what God is showing me.  I am excited about the path that he has put me on.

Check out this link to read the first chapter:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/tamarra-goldsboro/transition-into-life/10211401881631408/

Do the work!!  It is so worth living your life on Purpose!



Look for it in 2018!!


Just had an idea to keep a running list of all the books that I want to read because I come across them, but sometimes I forget to write them down. . . sometimes I have an author's name but no title and vise versa.  So, this is a running list for my self. Feel free to read and leave comments about which books were helpful to you.

This is my "want to read list"


The Life to Come -Michelle De Krester

Lioness Arising- Lisa Bevere

Girls with Swords- Lisa Bevere

Viktor Frankl- Man's Search for Ultimate Living

Ask Gary Vee- Gary Vaynerchuck

Crushing It-  Gary Vaynerchuck


One Word- Evan Carmichael

Braving the Wilderness- Brene Brown

The Principles and Power of Vision- Dr. Miles Munroe





I have a goal of reading 10 books this year . . .I am well on my way to reaching that goal!!

I read so far this year:

Visioneering- Andy Stanley
3 Most Important Things in your Life- Mike Murdock)
(Seeds of Wisdom series- Mike Murdock)
For Women Only- Shaunti Feldhan
Purpose Driven Life Journal- Rick Warren
Battle Plan Prayer- Kendrick brothers
Proper attitudes towards Leadership

I'm reading now


Playing Big- Tara More
Abundance Now- Lisa Nichols
Circle Maker- Mark Batterson
I'm dreaming of Some White Chocolate- Rhonda Rhea
Hearts of Fire (I never finished this but it was very good)


Last year 2017


Jump- Steve Harvey
Magnolia Story- Gaines
It's Supernatural- Sid Roth
Tribes- Seth Godin
Linch Pin- Seth Godin
Draw the Circle- Mark Batterson
Understanding your Kingship- AT Sauls and Joel Carter
With out a Covering- Ms. Dae
Dream it Pin it live it- Terry Savelle Foy
Nickel and dimed- Barbara Ehrenreich
Return to Love- Maryann Williamson

 2016

Four Hour Work Week- Tim Ferris
Purpose Driven Life-Rick Warren
Crazy love- Francis Chan
Think and Grow Rich- Napoleon Hill
The Richest Man In Babylon- George Clason
The Game of Life and How to Play- Francis Scovel Shinn
How I became a Millionaire at 26- Asha Tyson
The Battle for Your Mind- Noel Jones




No comments:

Post a Comment