Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Teacher Tuesday: Yeshua and the Kingdom

Good morning and greetings to you,

I want to share a little information about our Lord and savior Jesus Christ . . .

I wanted to talk about the kingdom to come.  I'm not sure that I had wrote a post on this before but I definitely want to study it intensely this week so that I can give you more then a surface answer to: What is the Kingdom?

Today we are going to talk about God's son.


One thing that the Holy Spirit has been teaching me for years is that we have this Jesus thing all wrong . . . first of all his name is not Jesus.  If you were to look up the letter J wasn't invented until the late 15th century.  With this said, I feel the need to introduce you to the real Messiah-

Yeshua Hamashiach.


Why is this name important?  The name is important because their is power in the vibrations of the sound waves that come out of your mouth.  You are a converter of energy and information that comes from the heavenly realm.  When we say his name in the presence of the Holy spirit (himself), there is a supernatural communication going on.  We must learn and understand the power of this name.

Also, when we are operating in sin, the information that is coming from heaven is distorted.  We are kind of like a transverter radio, sin is interference that puts us on the wrong frequency.  The holy spirit is the only one that can put us on the right frequency.  The name of Jesus is distorted by the enemy in order to confuse the message.  You must get to know the real Jesus, his name is Yeshua.

So who is Yeshua Hamashiach? 


He was/is a part of God's spirit, a spirit himself, untouched by sin, that entered into human flesh, grew into his purpose, lived a surrendered life to himself as a coverter of heavenly communication in order to fulfill his destiny in this strange land we call earth.

He is therefor God, doing his own work, for his own purpose. He is the representation of God.  He is an essence of God.  He is the power of God in the form of the Holy Spirit.  He made himself low only to know that he had to once again take his place as a king because of what his destiny always was.  He is the son of God, but also still God, who made it possible for the first Adam's seed to be adopted back into the family.  The first Adam's spirit was tainted by sin, but Yeshua (who we all call Jesus) was never touched by sin.  Therefore he is still the original son, and the ultimate inheritor of God's extension of Kingdom. He always has and always will have perfect communication with God.  He also has lived our confusion and makes for an awesome translator back to God for us.  That communication is called forgiveness.  This is why he had to come.  This is why he had to die.

I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the father but through me. . John 14:6


This is a lot of information to take in, I know.  The Church doesn't teach this.  I assure you that I am aware of what the average church teaches because I have been in church my whole life.  I thank God that he has chosen my family to understand who he is.  I thank God that he has shared his names with us.  Not a typo . . . he has many names.  He is best represented by being our father God for our own understanding.  When I pray in the spirit, I often hear my self call him Papa.  Him as our savior is best represented to us as his Son (an extension of himself).  Yes, he is also Jehovah, but he doesn't stop there.  In short, this is what we must understand, we are not yet operating in full capacity to understand all the aspects of God; so let us not put God in a box. God is everything.  God is everywhere.

Understanding that Jesus's real name is Yeshua Hamashiach and that he is our savior is key.  We must also know that he is DIVINE.


There is no way around this.  If you are in a religion or thought movement that teaches anything else about who "Jesus" is, they are leading you down the wrong path. The real Yeshua (Jesus) comes from heaven.  He is GOD.  He is a person by heavenly standards.  He cannot be categorized as a yoga master, ethical teacher, philosophical thinker, or revolutionist. NO!!! by the definitions of man we are trying to make him a regular man.  Their is nothing regular about Yeshua Hamashiach!

I'm sorry, I keep yelling.  I just want you to get to know who he really is and what his true message really was.  You should know this, that he has put himself as leader of mankind.  He has planted the seeds necessary for his chosen to grow in this world in order to be ready for the next.  There was something missing in who we were supposed to become.  Sin ruined our communication with God.  Sin blocked off transveter capabilities. Yeshua's death allowed us to reclaim our purpose and therefore the promise. 

Yeshua has prepared a place for us.  We can only go if we are ready.  We can only go if we know who he is. We can only go if we know the way.  Do you know the name of our Lord?  Do you study to learn more about him and his Kingdom?

One more thing:


The Kingdom of heaven is already established.  God is the King of heaven, with order, servants, an army, and territory.  He is expanding his Kingdom, and Yeshua will be the King of that next expansion.  Some of us will also be kings, some of us Lords, which makes Yeshua, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.  He wants you to get unconnected from this worldly Kingdom and reconnect to his Kingdom.

Your enemy fights against your Kingdom!


Their is a worldly Kingdom who has put many lies into our minds.  The ruler of this kingdom has changed our messiah's name so that he could use it for his own devices.  He is known as the prince of this world.  He steals the name, the holy reputation that goes along with it, places a new ring on it and calls it religion.  It is a lie and you must be made aware of what you are worshiping.

You are worshipping false Christ, a Christ that goes against the will of God because he doesn't love God nor his teachings.  The false Christ is the revolter. The false Christ will always ask misleading questions to get you to reason away from the truth.  Open up your eyes!!!

Stop worshiping the Anti-Christ!


I implore you to stop worshiping false idols (riches, lifestyle, false security) and start living for the Kingdom.

All hail the King of Glory forever and ever!


Don't take my word on this . . . study to show yourself approved . . . always test the things on this blog against the scriptures.

Your assignment:


Read about Jesus's ministry in the new testament . . .

What was his message about?  What did he always teach about?

Repent for the_____________   ____   ____________ is at hand. (Matthew 4:17)

Read the parables of Matthew Chapter 13.  What does  Jesus teach about?

The___________   ___   ______________ is like . . .

Refer to these scriptures: Matthew: (13:24, 13:31, 13:33, 13:44, 13:47, 18:24, 22:2)


Read Matthew 6:10  The Lord's prayer:  Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, in earth as it is in _________________.


Read Matthew 13:24-30 again.

We must understand that the Lord already knew what the enemy would do.  The prince of this world has planted so many lies with the truth of the Word that so many of us are confused.  Do not be tainted with the leaven of the Pharisees.  Do not identify yourself as a tare, because they will be burned in the fire.  Know who you are and learn your destiny.  This is not something I can convince you to do, but it is something that you must desire.  This is something that you must draw close to.  It is something that the Holy Spirit must reveal to you.  All the Glory belongs to God our father!

If you wish to learn more about the Kingdom of heaven and your rights as a citizen, I suggest this book:

Understanding Your Kingship by A.T Sauls and Joel Carter





It is time for us to know who we are.  Study and teach this message with authority.  Let us be strong and courageous.  This whole post came from me meditating on this one scripture today:


 . . . But Seek Ye first the Kingdom of God and its righteousness and all of these things shall be added unto you.

 Matthew 6:33


Live your life on Purpose
Until Next Time
-Tamorra



I use

For an additional confirmation on this lesson read John Chapter 14 (below is the NIV): he who have ears, let him hear what the spirit of the Lord is saying to the people.



“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in Goda ; believe also in me. 2My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going.”

Jesus the Way to the Father


5Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really know me, you will knowb my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

8Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit

15“If you love me, keep my commands. 16And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will bec in you. 18I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. 21Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”

22Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?”

23Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. 24Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

25“All this I have spoken while still with you. 26But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

28“You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. 29I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe. 30I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold over me, 31but he comes so that the world may learn that I love the Father and do exactly what my Father has commanded me.

“Come now; let us leave.

1 comment:

  1. Rereading this, I want to let people know that I am not trying to take away from the name of Jesus. I grew up on Jesus, I love Jesus and if that is what u call him, that is great. I have come to know him also as Yeshua. He may have given you another name to call him. No one can tell you what your personal relationship is with the LORD, unless YOU choose to share it. What you call the Lord is between you and the holy spirit.

    ReplyDelete