Friday, March 16, 2018

Catch Art Teacher on Periscope. . .

Hi again . . . It is still Freedom Friday and I am winding down . . . Just wanted to let you know that I am going to be on periscope tomorrow morning talking about what ever purpose subject God wants me to talk about.




Just in case you didn't know, I am the ArtTeacher4purpose.  I write, create, and promote information that will help you find your purpose in life.  Now a lot of people claim that they can help you find your purpose but they don't understand that the Lord has a special plan just for you.  Hence, I promote you developing your own personal relationship with God.  I encourage you to spend time with him every day. . .

I am a big fan of books that will help you find your purpose.  The most important book that you can read is the bible.  This is the one with all the answers.  I connect you with books and people that God has connected me with. i write this blog and you can also check me out on my website:
artteacher4purpose.com

My purpose is to help you find your purpose.  So, down load the periscope app and check me out tomorrow morning under artteacher:



Thank you for being a reader.

Thank you for your continued support.





No comments:

Post a Comment