Friday, March 16, 2018

Freedom Friday: I'm a Gleek




Hello Friends,

It is so nice to say hey to you during this Sabbath time.  I call this Freedom Friday because I don't place my God in a box and I know he doesn't place me in a box either.  Therefore, I like to share all types of things on Freedom Friday's because it is good for you to get out of your box. . .

My name is Tamorra, and God has made me uniquely me.  I will not hide it, and I will not apologize for it anymore.  I am happy with who I am.  I am a "Gleek," I am a nerd, I am an artist, teacher, mother, wife, writer, poet, and so much more!  I thank God for making me exactly who I am.

I am so glad God made you exactly who you are!

Now, before I go on my "you have a purpose" rant that I always go on, I want to let you know that this post is not about watching Glee, or about it's reunion show . . .

I have no idea if they are having a reunion show!!



So, if you are looking for Glee news, it's not here because that was like so 5 years ago.  Glee was just the first thing I thought about when wanting to demonstrate that I was different.  I love poetry, I love all kinds of music, and I love LOVE musicals!  I'm not the typical church going, gospel loving, praise music kind of girl.  Actually, I feel pretty out of place at "church," and this is coming from a pretty normal/weird person.  So I got to thinking that other people might feel this way too!

Embrace your Peculiar-ality!

But we shouldn't feel this way.  We should be able to express ourselves freely, the way that God has made us.  The more we express ourselves, we learn, we develop, we grow into the people that God needs us to be to connect with others.  We all need to connect in order to help each other grow.

Each and everyone of us has a purpose in this life.  Each and everyone of us has an assignment.  I am doing what God has told me to do by writing, creating, and promoting information that will help you find your purpose in life.

I am excited about God and God is excited about waking up his children.  He wants everyone to know that he will call the nerds, the geeks, the weirdos, and who ever else that will hear the call.  He is not a respecter of person.  You will be saved by God's grace, and whom ever he choses to have mercy on.

Guess what?  He already chose, and he chose you . . .

I am so glad that God had mercy on me and thought it was a good idea to save me.  Now he has given me an assignment to connect you with good information that will help you find your purpose.  This post is for the entrepreneurs, the go getters, the weird ones with the crazy ideas that no one else understands.  God wants to connect you to the right content so that you can start/continue your journey to purpose.

This whole journey is a process 

I'm saying all of this to say this. . . We all have a special gift that we must share with each other.  The expression of your potential is essential to someone else's purpose!


You are awesome!


On Freedom Fridays, I just don't want to promote information that "church" people would accept as valuable, but I want to promote people who are doing awesome things in the world.  Why?  Because, God gave them a gift, and if they realize it or not it will be used to God's glory.  So, although they may be working for self-fulfillment, they are sharing the gift that you need to find your purpose!

God wants us to bridge the gap that people have made between their gifts and God's purpose.  He doesn't want everyone to be lost, working towards nothing.  We must get out of the trap of working towards what we believe is a good cause.  We must do God's work.  God's work does not consist of us staying in our own church bubbles.

There is so much to learn and God has given us the freedom to learn it.  The thing is, everyone is not equipped to learning the same things.  Everyone is not equipped on becoming an expert on the same topics.   You were uniquely designed to become an expert in your own field.

Who did that?  Who made that design?

God did . . .


We know something that the world doesn't know.  We know God.  But their are things that the world knows that we don't know.  Some of us, not all, are supposed to connect with that knowledge so that we can use it for God's purpose.  God knows our hearts and the motives behind our actions. Read the story of the unrighteous steward in Luke Chapter 16.  Why are the children of this world wiser then the children of God?

". . . And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light. 9And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations."

Let me give you a translation real quick:  The people operating in this world economy are faster at thinking of ways to make money from people(for personal gain), then Christians are clever at winning souls for Christ . . .


Our winning souls is our ultimate purpose!!

Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much. 11So if you have not been trustworthy in handling worldly wealth, who will trust you with true riches? 12And if you have not been trustworthy with someone else’s property, who will give you property of your own?

Luke 16: 10-12 NIV



Get out of your box and learn new ways of how to do God's work.

We don't need to be afraid of making money anymore.  We need to change our money mindset and learn how to manage it a lot better then what we have been.  It is time to make money management moves.  Not for the purpose of being unrighteous, but for the purpose of fulfilling God's ultimate purpose.  If you learn how to manage things that he has given you to manage, he will give you more to manage.  This principle does not only apply to money . . .

Wake Up!!


Now it is time for us to build that bridge.  Let the Christian business owners and entrepreneurs learn what it takes to go that next step to reach outside of our limited religious scope and vision.  Let those weirdo, crazy, and insanely brilliant entrepreneurs reach out to us.  Let them want to learn more about our God.  I think it would be amazing for people to realize that we should be unified.  That we should come together in order to build a bigger stronger Kingdom for Eternity.

There is a big problem right now in how Christians are operating.  Too many of us are operating individually.  We are trying to do  things on our own.  Each and every spirit on this earth is special to God.  He is even going to call a people who are not his people, his people.  Because My God is AWESOME!!

I'm reading this guys next book . . .

I did all that introduction so that you can check out Gary Vaynerchuk on the Lewis Howes Show.  If you don't watch Lewis and you are a Christian entrepreneur who is looking for great content, check out this show. . .



If you claim you don't have time to improve yourself and your scope of vision, then you need to take a day, spend time with God and ask him what you should be doing to improve yourself for his purpose.  We really need to stop being lazy and learn who we need to be for purpose. . . I'm just sayin!

God doesn't want anyone to feel out of place.  That is one of the worst feelings in the world, to feel like you don't have a place to be.  You do have a place, you are important, and you do have a purpose on this planet.  This is why you are here, to live your life on purpose.

Until Next Time
-Tamorra

And he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods. 2And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward. 3Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed. 4I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses. 5So he called every one of his lord's debtors unto him, and said unto the first, How much owest thou unto my lord? 6And he said, An hundred measures of oil. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and sit down quickly, and write fifty. 7Then said he to another, And how much owest thou? And he said, An hundred measures of wheat. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and write fourscore. 8And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light. 9And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

Luke Chap 16:1-9

I use




No comments:

Post a Comment