Thursday, May 7, 2020

day 39- Trusting

Looking towards the day ahead with uncertainty of what is to come.  I think that I am supposed to rest in it.  I think the Lord is trying to teach me to be at rest.  I am gradually learning how to put my total trust in the Lord.  I am learning to let him do the work that he is supposed to do.

I am going to send this prayer into my day and into my future:

Lord help me trust in you
help me let you do the things you have to do
Please don't let me ever stand in your way
Correct my thoughts
correct my speech that hurries my decay

Lord let me hope in the promises of your rest
let me live this life
feeling calm, happy, and blessed

It is my task to let go and let God
I am learning to put my trust in you
The almighty and powerful God
Lord take it
do what ever you will
Fix the things in my Life
keep my heart perfect and still

Lord help me be on your side until your kingdom come
Help me serve your purpose
Let your will be done
order my steps and set my path
shield me from evil
shield me from wrath

All I need is to make it through
increase my faith
and I will always depend on you

No comments:

Post a Comment