Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Let's Go

I have no idea what day it is on my challenge.  I am past the 45 day mark and I am writing everyday, just not on this blog.  I feel like I am running myself down and I want things to get easier.

BUT

I know that all things work together for the good, for those who love God, for those that are the called according to his purpose . . .

AND I KNOW

That the Lord will never leave me nor forsake me

AND I KNOW

That my work is not in vain

AND I KNOW

That the Lord is with me where ever I go.

I will be strong and courageous

BECAUSE I KNOW

That I am the head and not the tail
I am above and not beneath
I am blessed and highly favored
I am blessed when I go in and when I come out
I am blessed
My joy is in the Lord
My strength comes from the Lord
I am healed
I am a daughter of the most high and so

I BELIEVE IN THE PROMISE OF EVERLASTING LIFE!!!

I REJOICE IN MY SUFFERING!!!

because I will endure through the strengthening of my character

I have faith that he chose me for a reason
I am his workmanship
and he will continue the work in me until his coming

I will not throw away my confidence
I am more than a conqueror
nothing shall separate me from the love of God!!

Try me devil and I will go harder
Try me and I will speak Louder
The Lord is with me where ever I go


LETS GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment