Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Day 44- Resilience

This week on the next 90 day challenge the Hollis Co. is talking about resilience.  I am all about it.  Someone tell me how to be resilient because I am tired.  I am warn down.  I am ready to take a nap.  Rachelle says resilience is fighting through, picking yourself up and doing the hard things regardless of how hard they are.  Today, I am trying to push myself.  Today, I am trying to be resilient but I really want to take a nap . . .

But here I am writing and rambling about nothing much.  I write all of the time just to get things out of my head. I was writing all these little weird notes and reflections to myself because I wanted to put them into my new book: Strange and Peculiar.  I'm working on it.  I have it on my to do list to send out my query letters.  I just came from Walmart  buying the paper.  I have a list of agents to send the letters to.  I don't know.  I guess that I am scared.  I am scared that I won't get the answer that I want. I'm going to try anyway because I know that I serve a God that wants the best for me in this land of opportunity.  But more than that I serve a God who wants the world to know that God loves them.  God has sent a loving gift that will save us from the evil governing of this world.

As I write, I am filled with the awesome understanding that I am privileged.  Everyone doesn't have this opportunity to be home, in a house with electricity, plumbing, food, a computer and TV.  I want to be in the position where my heart cares more for people in need then for my own well being.  The Lord is working on me.  I will try to be better at not complaining about how tired I am.  Instead, I will be thankful that I have a bed to lay down in.  Thank you Lord for placing me here.  Help me help others who are praying for a better life.  This is why I write.  This is why I serve the Lord.  This is why I will be resilient.

No comments:

Post a Comment