Monday, May 11, 2020

Day 42 and 43- Take it by stride

I did not post Yesterday!!  Why?  Because first of all I was out of my routine . . . second it was Mother's Day and my day got full fast.

So, Hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day!!  I did . . . it was so relaxing and enjoyable because I didn't really plan the day out, but I did what was on my heart to do.  I cleared out some paper work, I worked on my garden, and I visited my mother in law.  My girls told me to relax, so they cleaned the kitchen.  They did a good job.  I do wish I had time to read my book, but I traded that for some chat with old friends and quality time with my hubby.  I had a good day!

I didn't want to lie to myself and make two separate post for yesterday and today.  I am learning how to be true to myself so that I can look at things the way they really are and not the way I wish them to be.  It is only when we observe our flaws, our failures, and our misses that we can evaluate how we can be better.  I am who I am and I like me.

The following are somethings that I learned about myself this past week . . .

I take things in stride
I am a hard worker
I commit to things
I also over commit to things
I enjoy time with my family
I clean out to let more blessings in
I like spending time with family
I am a little stingy with money
I don't always complete things when I'm tired
I have a lot of things on my mind
My intentions are good, but not always realized
I get angry and frustrated when I can't do what I want to do
I can be bossy sometimes


The following is what I'm going to work on:

I am going to work on planning my schedule to complete the task that I need to do.
I will no longer be a procrastinator.
I will learn how to tell people no because my plans for my life are important!

How will I do this?

I am working on creating a string of habits that will help me reach my goals and help me not to procrastinate on tasks.  I will do this through routines.  My first routine will be my morning and my second will be my night.  I know now that what ever I do at night is going to effect my morning.

Now it sounds like I'm rambling but I have to take this thing in stride.  You do to.  Day by day.  This is how we get better. Take inventory of your life and figure out what is keeping you stuck.  Some areas might be better than others but there is always room to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment