Monday, May 4, 2020

Day 36 -Next 90 days- essentials

Happy Monday!

I am excited to be here another day on the challenge of the Next 90 days.  So, the thing is with this challenge is about working on keeping the promises you make to yourself.  I am working on some major moves for my personal development.

FIRST- I am definitely working on writing everyday.  This means that I am going to write on this blog as a reflective practice to monitor my progress.  I am trying to see my weak points so that I can ask the Lord to strengthen those points.

SECOND- I am working on cleaning up my mind space and my surrounding space.  I lost my dad about 3 years ago and it still feels very new.  With that loss I have gained a lot of junk, paperwork, and treasures from the old house.  I have made it a point to sort through "all the stuff", so that I can grab a clear vision of my future.

THIRD- I am working on building a stronger relationship with my kids and hubby.  We have been cooking together more and therefore we have been eating diner together more.  I am still looking for activities that will bond us closer together.

FOURTH-  I am looking for a healthier lifestyle.  I try to walk everyday but I want to get even more consistent with it.  As I am cleaning the garage out and getting rid of all the junk, the kids have build a gym. I need to go in and work it out . . . I need to pick a day!

FIFTH- I am working on this ministry.  Some people may call it a business but I don't know what to call it really.  I just know that I have a message that I want to share with the world and that is understanding who Jesus is as the savior of the world.  God did this.  We are God's and everything in this earth is his.  I go through this process of keeping promises to myself so that I can be better for his glory.  I am almost at my goal of 10 episodes for season 1 of "All the things you need to know about the end of the World." Also, working on Mo4Mo on Insta just to keep up on sending out motivation.

SIXTH- And we are already at too many things!! But I am working on this school thing.  I want to commit to 10 hours a week.  I have to research and I have to write this dissertation.  I can do this.  I can do this because my strength comes from the Lord.   This is the only way these things can come to pass . . . God has to create a miracle. . .Here we go . . .

SEVENTH-  I am working on where I would like to be at the end of this season.  I would like to be starting my business and so thus far I am in the planning and preparation stages.  I am sure the Lord will lea me to where he needs me to go.  I would like to dedicate at least 8 hours to this goal.


There are other things that I already do everyday but I definitely want to focus on these things and transition into a new way of life for the purpose of serving the Lord.


To recap:

1- Write
2- Clean
3- Family
4- Health
5-Ministry
6- School
7- Business

. . .and these would be my essentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment