Monday, May 18, 2020

life coach- edited out of Strange and Peculiar



No, I don’t want to be a life coach. I am just little me, trying to learn about my Great God. I much prefer to be called a perspective coach. I chose to write about what I see from a Christian worldview and try to put meaning to life based on the truth of God’s word. I really want everyone to see that God is in control of this whole thing. I want people to see that there is purpose to process.


The Lord says to me, just like he is speaking to you, turn from the ways of the world, change your mind and I will restore you. Change your mind so that honest and true words come out of your mouth and I will make you my spokesman. I am not trying to hurt people, although I know that they are hurting. I am not trying to convert people, although I know Jesus is calling you. He has chosen to save the world and I serve a God who does not fail. He will save you even when you are offended by it.


God loved this world so much that he sacrificed his only son to help us change our minds. The power of the Holy Spirit will destroy the traps that the enemy has placed on your mind and Israel will be restored. But who is Israel and who is Judah? There was a time in the past where history was written for truth and a time after where history was written for alternate agendas. This is a strange thing that has happened in the earth. The questions that used to be asked about life have dwindled down to meaningless activity. We don’t have time for this type of living anymore. It is time to start living.


- ORIGINAL EXCERPT FROM STRANGE AND PECULIAR

No comments:

Post a Comment