Saturday, May 27, 2017

Live Life post 130 The Wiles of the Enemy

-Kay Arthur



Do you know how the devil works?




I wanted to present to you this question real quick because I am concerned that too many Christians don't really know how the devil works.  I don't think we are reading our bible long enough, hard enough, or clear enough.  If we understood how the enemy sets things against us then we can learn how much of a nuisance he is.

I think we either give the enemy too much credit or not enough credit.

I know that I have recently fell for one of his schemes.  Something must of happened that my faith dropped and I thought that I had to take a part time, demeaning job, just to make ends meet.  Turns out that it was costing more to do the job then if I stayed home.  What happened?  Well I had a lot of negative people in my ear telling me I needed to get a job, get 'something' to help out.  This was only a half truth.  We all need to work, this is true.  But God already told me that he has provided me with a job.  This is my job now.  My only concern should be building this business online and helping my family out in this way.  This is the vision that he had given me regardless if anyone else could see it.  I now feel so behind.  On top of that, I am not doing very well at this part time job.  So not only did the devil trap me in this job, stealing my time from what God wants me to do, but he has is trying to get me to think less of myself.  This situation has created great toil for me and my family.  Here goes the thing that I need to point out though . . . it was not all the devils fault!  He just set up the trap and I chose not to remember what God was telling me to do.

Be careful of the people around you and the negative words that they say.




The thing is, people don't always know when they are being used by the enemy.  Much of the time they think they are helping by giving you their opinion of your situation.  These people have no say over your life.  God always has the say, but do you know what he says? This is why it is better for you to surround yourself with like minded people.  People who share your vision and people who can relate to you work.

I love my family, but sometimes they are used by the enemy so easily which is a big distraction for me.  This is another way the devil attacks, through distraction.

I was soo distracted by people, events, and work that I am falling behind on my goals.  Well I rebuke the enemy and his devour.  I will not have it anymore.  I am learning how to use my words to rebuke the demonic spirits that the enemy sends my way.  I speak out loud and with the authority given to me by God, through his son Jesus, and the power of the Holy Spirit.

We do understand that our words have power right?

When we speak negative things into the atmosphere, we attract evil spirits, evil energy.  When we speak positive words over our lives then we attract good things, positive energy, even angels.

"When you speak negative things, you attract the opponents to faith- the devil and his demons.  When you speak positive things from the scriptures, however, you attract angels, the Holy Spirit, Jesus, and Father God!"

-Sid Roth

It's Supernatural!


This is why I chose to practice speaking positive things over my life with affirmations.  The devil will no longer trick me in trying to tell me who I am.  I will no longer be distracted by his traps.   I am free in Christ Jesus.  I will have good success with out any toil.  I know that God made me for a purpose.  I know that he has plans for me, to prosper me and give me peace.  I know what the Lord wants for me and it is not that little rink-a-dink job! 


I will no longer be distracted by the traps of the enemy!

Do you know the plans that God has for you?  You would if you read your bible.  You would know that this is how the devil works . . . he doesn't want you to read your bible so that you could know the promises that God has for you.  The enemy doesn't want you to know all the blessings, the inheritance, the authority, the power, and the peace God wants for you.  These promises are not only for the next world, but for this world also.  God is good all the time.  Read the Book to find out your inheritance.  We should no longer be tricked by the enemy and his kingdom.  He has no authority here.  He just makes us think that he has more power then he really does.

The enemy has come to lie, cheat, steal and destroy. That is how he works.

He does this by:

Distracting you

Giving you false promises

Trapping you in toil

Conditioning your mind to lack


We don't serve a God of lack.  We serve a God of abundance.  He wants us to live a life of abundance.  So listen to Paul when he says the following:




10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Pray Continually
18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 19And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
Ephesians 6

I am praying that each of you who do read this blog,  please tap into the power of God by reading your word. Learn his will for your life.  Study his law and you will be happy in it.  God says that "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"  Hosea 4:6

Many Christians will say that they no longer have to follow the law because they are saved by grace.  This is true, however Jesus did not come to destroy the law but he came that it may be fulfilled.  Hence, Christ is the end of the law of righteousness, which means . . . we do not have to work our way to our salvation, the price was already paid.  The grace was the gift of Jesus Christ, he died on the cross so that we can regain direct communication with the Lord.  Our righteousness is now determined by our acceptance of the gift of Jesus Christ.  Now we have a spirit worthy to communicate with God.  Let us not take that gift for granted and be thankful that we can talk to God.  How?  Through reading his word and obeying it.  His word is the law.  Here is Hosea 4:6

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

My point is this:  Don't forget the word of God.  We are ambassadors in his kingdom, working for him.  We do not want to work for the enemy in his Kingdom unknowingly. Don't be a distraction to other people, helping the enemy in his agenda.  You will be destroyed in this ignorance.  Instead, put on the whole armor of the Lord.  Be on the right side, learning, understanding, and remembering the law of God.

Fight against the enemy with the power of God by reading his word.  This is how you defeat the wiles of the enemy!

Keep fighting for your purpose. Keep on keeping on.  All my best.

Until Next time
-Tamorra


37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.  Romans 8:37-39



No comments:

Post a Comment