Thursday, May 18, 2017

Live Life Post 125 Success




Success


What does it mean to be successful?


I'm sure that everyone has his or her own opinion.  I'm sure that each motivated person has a desire to be better, do better, and achieve things in life.  I have reason to believe that even people who don't have access to inspiration still have an inner desire to do more with their life.

Don't you want to be successful?

I do, but my definition of success might be different from yours.  Your understanding of success very well may be different from others.  This is ok. . . each of us have different interests, different paths to our purpose.  Hence, we all see things just a little different from one another.

How do you see your life now?  Is your life successful?


I used to think that I was doing everything that I was supposed to be doing.  I was taught to go to school, get a good job, get married, buy the house and have some kids, this was supposed to be success.  However, I didn't feel successful in this.  I had a deeper desire to achieve more. . .

I went back to school, got a better job, but soon came to realize, it wasn't getting me any further in life.  I started asking my self some pretty tough questions:


Why am I here on this earth?  What is the whole point?


Sure, I had my faith, I believed in God, but I still didn't see the point . . .Then I thought to myself, if I am supposedly "successful" in my life, then why do I feel that there really isn't any point to living, I mean really.  And how many other people feel this way?  I wanted more.

To be honest, I could see how this type of thinking could lead somebody to take their life, HOWEVER, this is not what I am promoting nor is it what I am suggesting.  In my search and in my living, I have found what it truly means to be successful.  The meaning of life really has nothing to do with what we can do for ourselves.  If we keep striving to be successful in this way, it will always lead to us wanting more.  Like it says in Ecclesiastes: All Vanity, All Vexation! 

I had said once before that the meaning of life is about growth.  This is true.  God set us up so that we can achieve our potential growth, however this world has set up things that have stunted our growth.  I want to suggest to you to make changes in your life that will allow you to grow in Jesus.  Your growth will allow you to see the reason why you are here.  Yes,  there is a reason why we are on this earth. . .

We are here to fulfill the will of God . . .

And do I know what the will of God is?_ YES
And do I know why we are here on earth?_YES
Do I understand how to fulfill my destiny?_ YES
 
I know the Lord, and this is why I now have meaning in my life.  I am looking at life from a different perspective.  I understand that this type of connection is something that can't be taught.  This type of understanding has to be discovered.

In order to really get understanding, you have to start with the foundation.  The foundation is Jesus Christ.  Get to know him and you are getting started on the right track.

Now, I just want to help people discover the love of Jesus Christ.  Please understand that this type of love involves more than just going to church.  This type of feeling requires more than what religion requires.  This type of understanding requires dedication, love, and acceptance of the one who made us.  God wants good success for us all, but we have to be willing to take the journey.

I think that I am extremely blessed and I thank God for my family and the support that I do have from them.  But what about the people who do not have the support, and those who do not know God?

I had a neighbor not too long ago, who had two children, commit suicide because she couldn't handle life . . . and I'm like "What is going on in this world?"

This world doesn't know Jesus like I know him.  I know that I have a purpose and I know that I have a reason for living.  I know the plans that God has for me, he has plans to prosper me and plans to give me hope and a future.

Do you know God like I know him?

I encourage you to take the steps necessary to walk in your purpose.  I encourage you to take the necessary steps to learn more about the Lord.  This life is worth living when you have a reason to live it!  Live your Life and be successful in it. . .

I want to share with you this awesome speaker, Dr. Myles Munroe.  He spent his life researching and studying in order to teach people the laws of success.  These are God's laws.  These are the things that God says we should follow in order to be happy.  Study them, learn them.  Take the time to learn more about yourself and the plans that God has for you.  Take the time to find your purpose.




Until Next Time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment