Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Live Life Post 111 No extra Necessary

Post 111  No Extra Necessary

It is Tuesday and I already feel behind.  I always have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I could be doing more.  I feel like I could be doing more with my life, more with my time, more with my business.  But the truth is, there is nothing more that I could do to get to where God wants me to be.

This is a confusing concept to try to understand.  I simply mean that we have to let go, trust God, and let him lead the way.  It is not you that needs to be in control of your life.  We all need to understand the next level of what it really means to let go and let God.

I am walking in my purpose.

I am doing exactly what God needs me to do at this particular time as long as I am seeking him and listening to his voice.  There is no need for me, or you, to feel like we have to do something extra.


We don't have to do extra!!


I am definitely transitioning my thinking into understanding that God's got this!!  I mean I understand, I hear it, and I try to live it.  Yet, I am still trying to do it on my own.  My flesh is trying to get me to feel like I need to do something more.

We have to understand that when ever we have that feeling of anxiousness, like we have to do more then what we are doing, that is not of God.  Instead, when we have the thought to do more and we are happy to do it, or we have the feeling that it would be in our best interest, that is God urging us to grow.  There is a thin line to distinguish between the two.

There is a difference between when God tells you to do something, compared to when you tell yourself to do something.

God will urge you for your good and he will help you achieve all that he needs you to achieve.
We do not have to do it alone.  We do not have to put that heavy burden on ourselves.  So if you feel anxious, heavy laden, or burdened by something you are trying to do by yourself, just stop. 

Stop trying to do it by yourself!


That is why I am telling myself right now, it is ok.  I am active,  I do things, I am not a lazy person.  I'm listening to God and doing what he says to do.  And that is all I have to do.  Listen to God and do what he says to do.  There is nothing more that I can do to walk in my purpose.

Here is the thing, if I happen to get self righteous, and I happen to start thinking I can do it on my own, or that I can do just a little bit more to push myself just that little bit more, then there is a high probability that I will step out of the path that God has set me in.  I just detoured myself.

We don't want to detour ourselves.  We want to keep on the straight path called Jesus way, God's Court, Heaven's Place, Straight Street, Right Road!

So, I am going to release my self from this bondage and I pray that you do the same.  My lessons come from the Father and thus it is what the Lord says to do.

God Bless you.  May God Continue to lead you down the road that leads to your purpose.

Until Next Time
-Tamorra


No comments:

Post a Comment